Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Both my sons (Allex and Andrew) are 8 years old and asking me to let them play PC games. But I want them to play games that will make their faith stronger, and don't see temptation and sins.
So I have found a PC Game Bible Quest: Prosperity (Christian Game) and shairing it for you.
SrVbuz.png

This PC game is about the dangers of such theology, but to also provide a fun and educational experience of the true meaning of prosperity of Christianity.

Characters:
You play as Rain McCloud as she tries to take down the Prosperity Church and save her parents!
Tagging along, Ben Falcon, a blogging just about anything to increase his followers!
TTUMcl.png

You can downloaded it right now from here for free. Just download, unpack and open "game.exe". God bless you!

There are games that are fun to play and not violent or sexy.
The tribes is one, there is like many games on line pur hates so ensure no credit cards are linked to it.
Another game, which has stylised violence is Plant's v Zombies.
There is also the online company
BIG Fish games, these are all aimed at children.
There are games where one searches for objects, solves puzzles in order to complete the game.
Others involve planning and budgeting in order to progress.

Most games on this site will allow upto an hours free trial.

A long time ago (now), the Lord told me that if the video game glorifies God or edifies the player then it is ok. But if it does not glorify God then it is not of God and should be avoided.

But of course you know that one of the kid's friends owns GTA game where the character can pick up hookers and carjack cars and all sorts criminal stuff. So keep that in mind.

Back