Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christianityforums.org is back and better than ever!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jsnbrown

For those of you who have supported CF.org in the past, first thank you so very much! We could not have gone 3 years without your support!

I have had to go on hiatus for half a year because of time and financial issues (plus other things as well) but after having encouragement from a staff member at my work, I have returned and need help!

The forum has been dead for approx. 3 months with very little to no posts. I am begging you to help our little Christian community at http://www.christianityforums.org . We are looking to glorify God in all we do and we need your help in doing so. Please I beg you to come by and take a look around and no matter how old the thread is, please respond to one you are interested in and please come back. We have 200+ members and I am praying they will be coming back. So, please once again, help us glorify God by getting us started back up.

Thanks to all you CF.netters out there with the love to help!!! :amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back