Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Clouds of possibilities

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210708-014207.png
An Emoji Devotions for 7th July 2021

Topic: Clouds of Possibilities

Highlight: If clouds are full of water, they pour rain on the earth. Ecclesiastes 11:13

The world is ruled by fixed laws, the operation of which man has no power to suspend. There is nothing too big for God to do. If we as human could differentiate some things as little and some as big. It is the bigger that bless the lesser. We all look up to God for everything not the other way round. Jeremiah 32:27 “Look, I am Yahweh, the God of all flesh. Is anything too difficult for Me? Our God is able to achieve his purpose with or without us. It is the best to allow God achieve His purpose through us so that He will be happy with us. Whoever makes God happy is filling up their clouds with possibilities. When the Isrealites turned away from God their deliverer, He sent Jesus to save the gentiles. Today God is achieving His purpose of salvation through everyone who preaches the gospel of Christ be it Jew or gentiles. I Sam 2:30 ....But I will honor those who honor me, and I will despise those who think lightly of me. That is why we must honor God in our lives. Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him (Psalms 115:3) He can decide to raise the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; to seats them with princes. He can also decide to make childless woman to become happy mother of children. Psalm 113:7-9

Search your life very well if you are praising God enough. Do not provoke God to look elsewhere for worshipers. You must not get tired of worshipping God everyday because that is the purpose we were all made. Luke 19:40 He replied, “If they kept quiet, the stones along the road would burst into cheers!” Keep trusting in the Lord with all your heart. See Him as big as He is. For He is able to make a way where there is no way. He sees what we cannot see. He is the God of possibilities.

Prayer: Help me Lord to make you happy always in the name of Jesus Christ my Redeemer. Amen.

Back