Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coming home...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

handy

To my favorite internet home at least!! :)

For the past few months or so I've been spending a lot of my time on a non-Christian website geared for moms. I've tried to be a good witness and have good conversation and be helpful when I could. There is a wide mix of atheist, pagan and non-Christian spiritual types there and a lot of anti-Christian bashing. Abortion and gay marriage are the hottest of topics...the overwhelming majority being "pro" for each.

But...It's time for my "tour of duty" in spiritual warfare to be over for a bit. I need to leave that place for a while...maybe for good...and come back here for some Christian fellowship, equipping and lifting up. Besides, I've missed y'all!

The darkness is very, very dark indeed. Time to get back in the light! :shades

Welcome home, Handy :wave We've saved your favorite chair in the house ... but we've added a special seat belt to it to keep you here for a while ... hehehe !

Back