Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Commentary on Revelation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

danryanpi

My sister asked me today if I could recommend a good commentary on the book of Revelation. My tendency is to always recommend MacArthur commentaries because I grew up as a Christian studying his writings. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other good commentaries specifically on the book of Revelation. Thank you.

My sister asked me today if I could recommend a good commentary on the book of Revelation. My tendency is to always recommend MacArthur commentaries because I grew up as a Christian studying his writings. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other good commentaries specifically on the book of Revelation. Thank you.

I love listening to MacArthur!

If you so want to do there is a sub-forum here in End Time forum named Revelations and you can read my book on Revelations I wrote.

Be careful of commentaries as there are a lot of false ones out there. Make sure what you read lines up with scripture
God bless

If you so want to do there is a sub-forum here in End Time forum named Revelations and you can read my book on Revelations I wrote.

Be careful of commentaries as there are a lot of false ones out there. Make sure what you read lines up with scripture
God bless
I know. I'm very cautious about which books I buy or read when it comes to theology or Christian living.

I know. I'm very cautious about which books I buy or read when it comes to theology or Christian living.
I enjoy listening to people's interpretations of Revelations, but I don't fret about it one way or the other. I know that many will come and claim to be Christ but that we must judge them by their fruits. It should be fairly easy to discern them from our Messiah, especially when the whole world loves them. You can feel safe knowing that, if someone is loved by the world, they are not of God.

I enjoy listening to people's interpretations of Revelations, but I don't fret about it one way or the other. I know that many will come and claim to be Christ but that we must judge them by their fruits. It should be fairly easy to discern them from our Messiah, especially when the whole world loves them. You can feel safe knowing that, if someone is loved by the world, they are not of God.
Love your last sentence.

I don't know your views on Dispensational teaching but some commentaries on (Revelation) by some Dispensationalist's are by H.A. Ironside, John Walvoord, and Clarence Larkin.

You can't study (Revelation) without studying (Daniel). Sometimes it's best to study (Daniel) first.

Quantrill

Back