Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Bible Study Concentrate on Jesus Christ!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

PetriFB

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/conce ... Jesus.html

When Jesus Christ wandered on the earth, He didn't live according to His own will, but according to the will of His Father. If you wan to be Jesus central believer, so you don't have your own will, but you want that will of God happen in your life. Jesus central believer don't seek his own will, but in all the will of God. He who seek in all the will of God loves God. Jesus loved His Father and was obedient to His Father in all. If you are pleasing to people and cancel the truth and the love of God, so you are not Jesus central believer, but egocentric believer who flatters people.

I didn't read the article, but I agree with what you said. If your life is not centered on Christ, then you are not living out the Father's will. :biggrin

Just as Christ is the Express image of the Father Jesus is the image of the Holy spirit. We are to be the image of Christ living and abiding in us. We are to fellowship with God who temples in us. Quit looking outward to find God. God Said that he will no longer be found in buildings made out of Stone but in earthen vessels like you and me. The church is coprised; Jesus as the Head of the Church. Why is it that man seeks him in other places? When Jesus left he said he would provide us with a comforter ( spirit of christ). Its really awesome to look back and see that the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary ( who would be the husbandman) Jesus was made in that image so when we see Jesus we see the Holy Spirit. Another thought Jesus is the express image of God the Father. KOOL
Isn't IT. There all one. ( just my thoughts ye all ) anywhoos anything we do we must be in Christ and for that to happen we must die to everything about ourselves our fallen nature in order for Christ to live. David

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back