Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Concert Time!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Real cute.
Which one are you?
Are you Hispanic?
I didn't know.

I'm not in it, neither is Lexy, she's in the group but she was sick the night of the concert.
There's another one put it hasn't been posted where I can share it.
No I'm not Hispanic, there is only one Hispanic family in the church.

I'm not in it, neither is Lexy, she's in the group but she was sick the night of the concert.
There's another one put it hasn't been posted where I can share it.
No I'm not Hispanic, there is only one Hispanic family in the church.

Hope Lexy will be feeling well soon.

Blessings.

I just went to the most unique concert today. I was suppose to go fishing until the call 'lets go'. I ended up on a sand bank at low tide with about 200 people with a live band playing. It was hilarious. When the tide goes out it leaves a sand Island for about 4 hours before the tide comes back in.

Anchor boat, jump out, set up camp, have a BBQ and a few beverages, watch a live band, then leave before the tide comes back in.

Seeing a portable toilet getting towed behind a boat is hilarious.

I hope it wasn't in the Cook Straits: the tides can be strong there, I think... :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back