Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Could use some powerful prayer for deliverance...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
...Against witchcraft/demonic attacks. I have prayed so long and hard and still these dark attacks remain. I never got THAT involved in the demonic stuff but man, they don't like to let go. I send my very sincere thanks to anyone who can find it in their heart to pray for my deliverance from evil. Amen.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Just know that these forces have no real power over you if you belong to Christ. They know what their end will be, and compared to the power of the one who created them (as angels) just as he created you, their power is like that of a child's. Rebuke them in the name of Jesus who has all power over heaven and hell, I will pray for you. :pray

essentials said:
...Against witchcraft/demonic attacks. I have prayed so long and hard and still these dark attacks remain. I never got THAT involved in the demonic stuff but man, they don't like to let go.

I would love to pray for you ... but can you let us know how exactly they attack ? Do you feel sick or oppressed, do you hear voices or see dark disturbing visions ?

:chin

Could use a trained minister

Because of the power that demons have,it is highly unlikely that prayers from laymen will be able to help you.Almost always it is necessary to obtain in-person prayers from ministers who are trained to deal with demons which unfortunately few ministers are.If you send me your city and state,I'll try to find a competent minister for you to contact.

I'm in Australia, so you I'm assuming you wouldn't know many people over here...As for how they attack-Sometimes it's in my dreams, just last night I had a horrible dream where I was fighting a dark, demonic man. He was latching onto my back, I'd throw him off and he'd grab my shoulders, bring his head close to mine and roll his eyes back into his skull. It was quite disturbing and it wasn't the first dream like that I've had. The attacks happen in other ways too, during my day to day life...It's hard to explain exactly, but I just feel like negative forces are being invoked and cast at me...I wish I could explain it better. I should add that I'm loads better than I was before I turned to Christ, I was an absolute mess 9-12 months ago and actually ended up in a Psych ward because I thought all my family and friends were practicing black magic against me...It sounds crazy I know, but I learned the hard way that witchcraft can go EXTREMELY bad when you're dealing with the wrong people. Once again, a sincere thank you for your prayers.

Not that I'm aware of, no. Although, I'll ask someone to put me in the direction of one that might. Another feeling I have is demons hovering above my head, either trying to do me harm or bring me to their side, which I'll never do. I do believe I'll be able to defeat this problem one day, through the power of God, it's just taking a lot of time...

I wish I can help you. But I'm glad that at least you don't feel ill. Sometimes the root cause of the disturbances or oppressions could have to do with something in your possession or in your home or room. You were involved in the occult before, so as long as you still have things connected with the occult, demons will have the legal right to stay with you. You need to pray about it and ask God to reveal to you what is the root cause of the disturbances. God will reveal to you. I can share with you stories about how God revealed to me demonic stuff I was keeping in the past which God wanted removed, which included CDs, photos, books, wall paintings, gifts, souvenirs, jewelry and clothes.

I'll do that Tina. I actually threw out a massive pile of CD's. In a way it was sad to see them go but it did help...What kind of jewellery did you find yourself throwing out? Thanks and God bless all.

I threw out jewelry that I bought from shops at temple grounds when I travelled to other Asian countries. I am not a big jewelry fan anyway, so throwing them away was no big deal for me. I wear no jewelry these days and am pretty much happy this way. I guess if you bought the jewelry in normal shops in the mall, it's fine. When you throw things away, you should also verbally cut off attachments from them. Sometimes women tend to get very attached to our jewelry or other things which is spiritually not healthy. I also threw away some photos that I took during holidays that were taken with dragon or buddha statues. I did a whole lot more to my entire apartment ....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back