Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Court on fri. the 8

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

dltnt

I need people to pray for us as we have been dealing with an issue that could ruin
the life of our 22 year old son. A girl that my wife use to watch in her in home day care
has accused our son of rape.

My wife and I are having a very hard time dealing with this issue. We are booth christians and
are active in church. We have friends and family praying for us. I would like to have more people
praying for us as we deal with this issue.

Thanks

dltnt~

What a heart-breaking and frightening situation... :verysad May our Lord comfort you and your wife by His word and through the ministering of His people. :yes May He vindicate the innocent~ and uphold the righteous cause.

I ask that the truth come to light~ and that God would use this situation for great good.
For only the Lord Most High is able to make this evil work together for the good
of those who love Him, and are called according to His purposes.

Lord Jesus make the Way according to the Father's perfect will I pray~
:amen

I want to thank all that have prayed for us. I am feeling the chains of this issue falling and
Im doing a little better. Please continue to pray for us. I want Gods will to be done and I know
That Gods will and what I want are not always the same so pray that we will be able to handle
the outcome of this hearing.

We also got a call early this morning from a very close friend that her parents house burnt to
the ground. They both got out but lost every thing. So please pray for this family also.

Thanks Danny

Danny.......praying in HIS name for God's Truth to prevail! May any darkness of this situation be brought into the Light of GOD Truth.

Well court did not go good for us.This issue is being moved up to the next level.
My Son and I got to see the forensic interview that was done with this girl and I
hate to use the word lie but lie after lie was told by this girl. So. while my son and I
were inside the court room my wife was left out in the lobby for two hours as she was to be
called in as a witness. I felt so bad for her. After a short break my wife was asked by our attorney
to come in and was able to see and hear the last 30 min. of the trial and was not called as a witness
after all.

So I would like to ask for more prayer as it looks as if this issue will continue for several more months

Thanks Danny

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back