Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

COVID Vaccines Psych Research

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello!

I am conducting a psychology research project looking at the experiences of Christians who engage or embrace stories about the covid-19 vaccines that counter mainstream reporting (i.e., vaccines make you magnetic, they are a plot to depopulate the world, they have microchips, etc.). I am currently working on a degree in clinical psychology and going through the research approval process at my university.

I want to connect with Christians who engage with alternative stories/beliefs and learn about their lived experiences and relationship with God. I want to explore a possible connection between how individuals think and feel when encountering stories in light of their faith. The study is mixed methods in that it will entail rating scales and a semi-structured interview completed by participants.

If you want to learn more about my project or are interested in participating, please private message me. In my approach to this topic, I am taking a Christian psychological perspective, in which the psychological issues explored in the research are viewed through the lens of faith.

Thank you!

Back