Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] day care UGH AAAH!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

lmw

This is a small prayer request compared to others... but its causing me a big headache. With my work schedule that changes every week, Im having a hard time finding a way to juggle work, and daycare and the early learning program for my son. One day care I toured wanted me to pay full time, $140.00 a week, even if my work schedule only has me working ONE DAY that week, and even if my son isn't even there a full day... needless to say I walked away. One week I work 11 hours, and the next week I may work 44... can you say ugh?

Im keeping the daycare I have already and trying to work magic on the days Gunnar can't get in there due to full time kids or lack of transportation, etc.... pray for my ability to juggle this because I am going nuts just thinking about it and school is still a few weeks away. :shocked!

Hi, lmw...you and your son continue to be in my prayers. :pray

It's definitely not an easy road to maneuver, work & a young child...with day care and everything else. Just remember, as you go through your day, to keep giving our Lord thanks for all that is happening in your life, and also to continue to turn every issue to our Lord. He already knows what's going on in our lives, but He does like to have conversation with us.

Blessings!

I know... I do that, its my only saving grace at times, but I still worry too much. On Saturdays sometimes I even bring my son to work with me because I only work 3 hours, but it usually ends up being 3 hours of chaos, crying, and screaming... and he usually isn't the only one doing the crying. I've had to find people to cover me in the past because sometimes that's easier than finding someone to care for my son, missing work means it gets hard to pay the bills. I have family members who help out, but inevitably later on down the road they rub it in my face how great of deed they did for me when they helped me in my time of need or I drop him off at another relatives only to see they have NO food in the house and I have nothing with me, or all I hear is them arguing constantly and I dread leaving my son there, but I have to work. It's just frustrating.

Thanks for your prayers... I gotta go pick up my son, so he can eat at home. :-\

Back