Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Death To Jews & Death To America Biden Voters Shut Down Golden Gate Bridge

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
"River To The Sea" Jew hating Biden Democrats that Hitler would love

ggb-gaza-protest-041524-02.jpg
Chopper shows a pro-Palestinian protester being detained by officers on the Golden Gate Bridge, April 15, 2024.CBS
CHP later confirmed they arrested 26 protesters at the Golden Gate Bridge protest. The protesters used chains concealed in pipes to connect themselves to each other, slowing the process of clearing the demonstration. A total of four vehicles were impounded, CHP said.
The protesters arrested are facing a variety of charges, including unlawful assembly, remaining at an unlawful assembly, refusing to comply with a lawful order, unlawful stopping on a bridge, unlawfully being a pedestrian on a freeway, impeding an officer, conspiracy to commit a crime and false imprisonment.
A similar protest blocked traffic on the Golden Gate Bridge last February. However that protest did not result in any arrests and only closed the freeway briefly.
The actions were planned as part of an "economic blockade" coordinated with similar protests around the world with disruptions happening in New York and Chicago. Protesters are hoping to target "the global economy for its complicity in Israel's ongoing genocide against the Palestinian people," organizers under the banner A15Action said.
According to Bay City News Service, an additional protest is planned for noon at UN Plaza and Market and Hyde streets in San Francisco, by the Group Code Pink. Another demonstration by the A15Action group is also planned at 5:30 p.m. at the Tesla factory in Fremont.

More from CBS News​

Pro-Palestinian protesters rally outside of Tesla factory in Fremont

Hi Consecrated Life

What a spirit of hate you seem to have. There's a fix for that. His name is Jesus. Trust me please, there is nothing in any of your posts that would indicate that your life is consecrated to anything but hate.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Consecrated Life

What a spirit of hate you seem to have. There's a fix for that. His name is Jesus. Trust me please, there is nothing in any of your posts that would indicate that your life is consecrated to anything but hate.

God bless,
Ted
I'm not a democrat Biden voter living in deep blue Dearborn Michigan nor am I a democrat calling for Jewish genocide & death to America .
A "pro-Hamas" democrat by the way
I do understand your desperation to avoid addressing the racial cancer within you have chosen to throw in with politically.
The Anti-Semitic hate and calls for racial death reside in with your own Biden Brethren within your democrat party
Is it a sin to cast your lot with democrats calling for death to Jews ?
Or are you okay with that ?

Michigan protesters chanted 'Death to America.' Why is Whitmer ...

4 days ago ... Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has stayed silent for more than a week about the 'death to America' chants at a Dearborn pro-Palestinian ...

I'm not a democrat Biden voter living in deep blue Dearborn Michigan nor am I a democrat calling for Jewish genocide & death to America .
A "pro-Hamas" democrat by the way
I do understand your desperation to avoid addressing the racial cancer within you have chosen to throw in with politically.
The Anti-Semitic hate and calls for racial death reside in with your own Biden Brethren within your democrat party
Is it a sin to cast your lot with democrats calling for death to Jews ?
Or are you okay with that ?

Michigan protesters chanted 'Death to America.' Why is Whitmer ...

4 days ago ... Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has stayed silent for more than a week about the 'death to America' chants at a Dearborn pro-Palestinian ...
Hi Consecrated Life

Nope! You're just a person so filled with hate for others that aren't like you, that it's impossible to even consider that your life is consecrated to the one true and living Savior. One can literally feel the demonic forces that seem to run your thoughts and life.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Consecrated Life

Nope! You're just a person so filled with hate for others that aren't like you, that it's impossible to even consider that your life is consecrated to the one true and living Savior. One can literally feel the demonic forces that seem to run your thoughts and life.

God bless,
Ted
Are you saying I have threatened violence as your fellow Democrats are in calling for Hitler grade Jewish Genocide ?
Please quote any words of violence from me as you publicly have claimed , or prove yourself to be a public liar & bearer of false witness.

Hi Consecrated Life
Are you saying I have threatened violence as your fellow Democrats are in calling for Hitler grade Jewish Genocide ?
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying exactly what I said. Your posts show a mean and hateful heart. That's all.

I mean, just the fact that you're lying about Democrats calling for a Hitler grade Jewish genocide is ample proof of a lying, hateful heart. That's what I'm saying. If it confuses you, then so be it.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Consecrated Life

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying exactly what I said. Your posts show a mean and hateful heart. That's all.

I mean, just the fact that you're lying about Democrats calling for a Hitler grade Jewish genocide is ample proof of a lying, hateful heart. That's what I'm saying. If it confuses you, then so be it.

God bless,
Ted
Simply one of the nastiest, most horrible people I've ever seen in a Christian forum. Either CL is indeed a Chinese gov't troll seeking to stir up anger and division among Americans, or is just one of those fundamentalist Christians who can only be described as "seriously messed up". I've met a few of the latter type IRL.

Hi Consecrated Life

God bless,
Ted

"River to the sea " Hitler grade Genocidal Anti-Semitic Hate Right from the top congressional democrats :
You will not be able to hide your party's Jew hating bloodthirsty contingent at your convention .
And you will be able to hide Biden trying to appease , mollify , & court your bloodthirsty democrat mob from here on out .

Rashida Tlaib's 'From the River to the Sea' Post Sparks Outrage

Published Nov 04, 2023 at 6:13 PM EDTUpdated Nov 05, 2023 at 1:07 PM EST
By Rachel Dobkin
Weekend Reporter

Again you lie implying there is no basis for top democrats calling for death to Jews , "River to the Sea"
By siding up in silence with the democrat Jew hating mob, you show your politics to be your true religion & you make yourself the spiritual equivalent of those who stood silent in the midst of the bloodthirsty mob calling for the King of Jews to be crucified .
Cowards, who stood silent.

Do you march around with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" with your fellow conservative Republicans?
Only bloodthirsty democrat congressional office holders are calling for the genocide of the Jews.
And the only mobs taking these marching orders and trying to shut down the country are the democrat Jew hating Bloodthirsty mob.
Have fun with them at your convention .
Please quote any words of violence from me as you publicly have claimed , or prove yourself to be a public liar & bearer of false witness.

Show me a Republican Congressman doing the same and I will be glad to condemn them as well .

By Rachel Dobkin
Weekend Reporter

Anyone who stands in silent solidarity beside the bloodthirsty " River To The Sea " Jewish hating mob , making their politics their religion,
Will share the curse upon those who stood silent as the Jews were marched to the Gas Chambers.

Gen 12:3
'And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee'

Hey Uncle J

Well, I went and looked at his posting history. This person, if they are, is not a believer. And so they are representing exactly what Paul wrote about how people will be filled with more and more hate. Even Jesus spoke of the love of most growing cold. This person exemplifies the result of that truth, and it's going to get worse.

I don't know what led them to pick the tag that they did, but whatever they are 'consecrated' to, it isn't anything to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

God bless,
Ted

You didn't answer the question....were you one of the Trump-supported "very fine people" carrying tiki torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us"?

Anti-Defamation League calls for censure of Rep. Steve King over alleged anti-Semitic statements
I love God's chosen people the Jews and Hate all who hate them .
My politics not being my religion.

Here is a question for you concerning the coordinated nationwide death to the jews , Pro-Hamas blitz going on right now all over the country in all the democrat Cities, on all the democrat college campuses, many large businesses ?

"Google fires 28 anti-Israel employees who occupied offices in protest"​

6 hours ago ... Google fired 28 employees on Thursday who had occupied its offices on Tuesday in protest of contracts with the Israeli government, a Google ...

Where are these "very fine people" now that Jew hating has become the hottest now national trend ?
Why are they not joining the fine democrat Jew hating mobs currently roaming the nations cities and college campuses and major bridges and throughfares ?

Have they been told by the Bloodthirsty democrat Mob that their brand of Tiki Torch protest is not virulent enough.
It's not like that don't have dozens and dozens of places where the democrat mobs are thirsting for "River To The Sea" Blood.
Are they afraid they will want to join the democrat bloodthirsty at the democrat convention ?
What's up with that ?

As suspended anti-Israel groups at Columbia go unhindered, Jewish alumni despair

When SJP & JVP were ordered off campus for violating school policy, pro-Israel students rejoiced. Now they see little change in behavior – and little enforcement against it

By CATHRYN J. PRINCE
FOLLOW
28 January 2024, 1:14 am

Hey Uncle J

Well, I went and looked at his posting history.

God bless,
Ted
You will find nothing from that comes close to your proclaiming your politics to be your religion by virtue of standing mute while casting your lot in with your bloodthirsty " River To The Sea " demonic, Anti-Sematic democrat mob who cruses the Jews to death.

Gen 12:3
'And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee'

As suspended anti-Israel groups at Columbia go unhindered, Jewish alumni despair

When SJP & JVP were ordered off campus for violating school policy, pro-Israel students rejoiced. Now they see little change in behavior – and little enforcement against it

By CATHRYN J. PRINCE
FOLLOW
28 January 2024, 1:14 am

By Rachel Dobkin
Weekend Reporter

Hey Uncle J

Well, I went and looked at his posting history. This person, if they are, is not a believer. And so they are representing exactly what Paul wrote about how people will be filled with more and more hate. Even Jesus spoke of the love of most growing cold. This person exemplifies the result of that truth, and it's going to get worse.

I don't know what led them to pick the tag that they did, but whatever they are 'consecrated' to, it isn't anything to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

God bless,
Ted
More than likely they're a foreign troll. Another Christian board I used to belong to has become infected with them, some even accidentally posting things in Russian.

Where are these "very fine people" now that Jew hating has become the hottest now national trend ?
They're having dinner with Don the Con.

Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye.

In a post to his social media site, Trump confirmed the gathering.

Pretty weak feeble distant one man connection , in 2022 no less>, you are trying desperately to sell .
What happened to the Tiki Crowd Unc ?
The year is 2024 Unc.
And the hottest nationwide trend is for violent racist democrat mobs thirsty for Jewish blood seeking to purge the earth of Jews .
And Biden has only begun to lick the boots of Jew haters for votes .
It' s not going so well by the way .
You need to buckle up Unc. Its going to be a long hot summer .
And it hasn't even started yet .
See you at the convention.
Remember , it's 2024

Michigan mayor snubs meeting with Biden over Israel-Hamas war

Jan 30, 2024 ... President Biden on Thursday is planning to stop in Dearborn, Michigan, a place with one of the largest Muslim and Arab American populations ...

"Biden Lost In Dearborn, Again Proving Radical Is The New Mainstream In The Democrat Party"

BY: LOGAN WASHBURN
FEBRUARY 28, 2024
6 MIN READ

Back