Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Death To Jews & Death To America Biden Voters Shut Down Golden Gate Bridge

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Even the FBI is concerned about what carnage these Jew Hating "River To The Sea" democrat Congress people and their following bloodthirsty mobs of democrat voters are Liable to do on Passover .

FBI on alert for threats to the Jewish community ahead of Passover, director says
CNN
JOSH CAMPBELL, CNN
April 18, 2024 at 1:20 PM

Rashida Tlaib's 'From the River to the Sea' Post Sparks Outrage

Published Nov 04, 2023 at 6:13 PM EDTUpdated Nov 05, 2023 at 1:07 PM EST
By Rachel Dobkin
Weekend Reporter

Pretty weak feeble distant one man connection
One man? Seriously?

First, there were a lot more than a single man at the "Unite the Right" rally where they chanted "Jews will not replace us".

Second, Don the Con had dinner with Fuentes and Ye, both rabid anti-Semites. So that's three men.

Finally, being a foreign troll you likely don't know about Republicans like Rep Paul Gosar (R-AZ), who actually was the keynote speaker at one of Fuentes' "conferences".

...and then had dinner with Fuentes afterwards.

paulgosar-nickfuentesmeeting.png

Or Rep Marjorie Taylor-Greene who infamously tweeted that CA forest fires were started by "Jewish space lasers", and revisited that anti-Semitic nonsense just this week as part of her effort to deny aid to Israel.

...and she also spoke at Fuentes' "America First Conference".

representative-marjorie-taylor-greene-afpac-3.jpg

Shall I continue?

One man? Seriously?

First, there were a lot more than a single man at the "Unite the Right" rally where they chanted "Jews will not replace us".

Second, Don the Con had dinner with Fuentes and Ye, both rabid anti-Semites. So that's three men.

Finally, being a foreign troll you likely don't know about Republicans like Rep Paul Gosar (R-AZ), who actually was the keynote speaker at one of Fuentes' "conferences".

...and then had dinner with Fuentes afterwards.

paulgosar-nickfuentesmeeting.png

Or Rep Marjorie Taylor-Greene who infamously tweeted that CA forest fires were started by "Jewish space lasers", and revisited that anti-Semitic nonsense just this week as part of her effort to deny aid to Israel.

...and she also spoke at Fuentes' "America First Conference".

representative-marjorie-taylor-greene-afpac-3.jpg

Shall I continue?
Yes, Give me a Republican congressman calling for death to the jews , using the democratic congressional death to the Jews Hamas chant "River To The Sea" that democrat Congresswoman Tlaib's .
You are not even the same building with comparisons.
Then after you fail to do that give me a republican president selling his soul for votes licking the shoes of pro-Hamas death to the Jews mob, and then getting his butt kicked to the curb anyway .

Michigan mayor snubs meeting with Biden over Israel-Hamas war

Jan 30, 2024 ... President Biden on Thursday is planning to stop in Dearborn, Michigan, a place with one of the largest Muslim and Arab American populations ...

Rashida Tlaib's 'From the River to the Sea' Post Sparks Outrage

Published Nov 04, 2023 at 6:13 PM EDTUpdated Nov 05, 2023 at 1:07 PM EST
By Rachel Dobkin
Weekend Reporter

You are not even the same building with comparisons.
LOL....you complain that I only gave an example of one Republican being anti-Semitic and hanging around with neo-Nazis. So I gave you several more, and how do you respond? By pointing to.....one person.

Are you really this dumb, or is it just that your talking points aren't working out (yet again)?

So let's keep going...

We've already established that Republican Reps Gosar and MTG engage in Antisemitism and are good buddies with neo-Nazi white supremacists, and that Donald the Con Man has them over for dinner.

Who else spoke at Fuentes' event? That would be Republican Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin and Arizona Republican state Sen. Wendy Rogers.

And let's not forget the right-wing trope about everything being "Soros-funded".

Or that the right-wing site Gab is a notorious haven for white supremacy, Antisemitism, and racism.

Or how massive fan of Don the Con Cesar Sayoc sent pipe bombs to Jewish Americans.

Or how synagogue mass shooter Robert Bowers justified his atrocity by citing the right-wing conspiracy that Jews were bringing in immigrants to replace white Americans.

Or how Rep Matt Gaetz (R-FL) tweeted that Soros was paying immigrants to come to America.

Shall we continue?

LOL....you complain that I only gave an example of one Republican being anti-Semitic and hanging around with neo-Nazis. So I gave you several more, and how do you respond? By pointing to.....one person.

Are you really this dumb, or is it just that your talking points aren't working out (yet again)?

So let's keep going...

We've already established that Republican Reps Gosar and MTG engage in Antisemitism and are good buddies with neo-Nazi white supremacists, and that Donald the Con Man has them over for dinner.

Who else spoke at Fuentes' event? That would be Republican Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin and Arizona Republican state Sen. Wendy Rogers.

And let's not forget the right-wing trope about everything being "Soros-funded".

Or that the right-wing site Gab is a notorious haven for white supremacy, Antisemitism, and racism.

Or how massive fan of Don the Con Cesar Sayoc sent pipe bombs to Jewish Americans.

Or how synagogue mass shooter Robert Bowers justified his atrocity by citing the right-wing conspiracy that Jews were bringing in immigrants to replace white Americans.

Or how Rep Matt Gaetz (R-FL) tweeted that Soros was paying immigrants to come to America.

Shall we continue?
Please do ,
Give me a major throughfare blocked In similar fashion as the Death to Jews .pro Hamas democrats did yesterday .
Traffic in the San Francisco Bay Area was also snarled for hours Monday morning as pro-Palestinian demonstrators shut down both directions of the Golden Gate Bridge and stalled a 17-mile  stretch of Interstate 880 in Oakland.

Demonstrators protesting the ongoing war in Gaza, block southbound traffic on Interstate 880 in Oakland, Calif., on Monday.

Please do ,
Give me a major throughfare blocked In similar fashion as the Death to Jews .pro Hamas democrats did yesterday .
Oh heck, I can do a lot better than that. The "Unite the Right" rally effectively shut down the entire town of Charlottesville, Virginia, and resulted in the death of a young woman who was run down by a car driven by a member of the right-wing.

Tell ya' what. I'll join you in condemning Rep. Tlaib's comments and the actions of the protesters.

Will you join me in condemning Donald, Representatives Gosar, Taylor-Greene, and Gaetz; Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin, Arizona Republican state Sen. Wendy Rogers, Nicke Fuentes, all the right-wingers at the "Unite the Right" rally, Nick Fuentes and everyone in his group, and all the conservatives who attribute conspiracies to George Soros?

Oh heck, I can do a lot better than that. The "Unite the Right" rally effectively shut down the entire town of Charlottesville, Virginia, and resulted in the death of a young woman who was run down by a car driven by a member of the right-wing.

Tell ya' what. I'll join you in condemning Rep. Tlaib's comments and the actions of the protesters.

Will you join me in condemning Donald, Representatives Gosar, Taylor-Greene, and Gaetz; Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin, Arizona Republican state Sen. Wendy Rogers, Nicke Fuentes, all the right-wingers at the "Unite the Right" rally, Nick Fuentes and everyone in his group, and all the conservatives who attribute conspiracies to George Soros?
Any racism I condemn, from anybody.
What still hasn't sunk into your head , but it will eventually because it is only going to get worse, is the hundreds of thousands of Pro-Hamas democrats that have been taking to the streets calling for death to the Jews , death to America is unprecedented in America.

Protesters in Dearborn, Mich., on Jan. 31, 2024, call for a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip.

Before now you would only see hundreds of thousands calling for death to the Jews/America in middle east Iran, Gaza, Iraq
If that's what "Unite The right " advocates then they are every bit the Jew Haters that "River To The Sea" crowd is.
I'm just curious where was "Unite The Right" gathered together this week to put chained together blocking commerce so as to get their same 15 minutes of Jew hating fame along with the democrat Jew hating thousands ?
Aren't you at all curious where they were here & now ?
For me , I am going to speak to what is happening in the here & now .
If I see something from the " Unite The Right" here & now I will jump on them as well.
The Title of this forum being :
Current Events & Politics

is the hundreds of thousands of Pro-Hamas democrats
I don't think our friend here is even smart enough to know the difference between an organization called Hamas and what some people are supporting, both democrat and republican, the Palestinian's living in Gaza.

He is just too stupid to even understand that.

God bless,
Ted

I don't think our friend here is even smart enough to know the difference between an organization called Hamas and what some people are supporting, both democrat and republican, the Palestinian's living in Gaza.

He is just too stupid to even understand that.

God bless,
Ted

Shocking video captures moment protester near Columbia University yells, ‘We’re all Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’

By
Social Links forIsabel Keane
Published April 18, 2024
Updated April 18, 2024, 7:30 a.m. ET

Shocking video footage captured the moment a protester near Columbia University declared, “We’re all Hamas” and “Long live Hamas” as protests intensified Wednesday — with dozens of students taking part in a “Gaza Solidarity Encampment” as the university’s president faced congressional grilling over antisemitism on campus

Racist, Jew hating, Holocaust denying Biden voters targeting Jews & cheering Jew baby killers , are Satanic in spirit , seeking the death of God's people & their infants.

Hundreds of pro-Palestinian protesters — including A-list actress — shout ‘Long live the Intifada!’, pass out maps of pro-Israel locations to target in NYC
By

Social Links forOlivia Land
Published Nov. 17, 2023
Updated Nov. 17, 2023, 7:33 p.m. ETYesterday at 9:43 PM

Shocking video captures moment protester near Columbia University yells, ‘We’re all Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’

By
Social Links forIsabel Keane
Published April 18, 2024
Updated April 18, 2024, 7:30 a.m. ET​

(sigh)

Hi again Consecrated Life
One protester. So now we've gone from a dozen to one. Why do you think that way? You read that one person or a couple of dozen people expressing 'their' opinion or feelings about something and then get out your really, really, really big paintbrush and paint everyone over the whole nation as being that person.

Look, we live in the United States of America and one of the foundational principles of our freedom is that people get to 'say' what they want to say, for the most part. Just because one or a dozen or a hundred people may be in disagreement against how 'you' think the nation should run, doesn't mean the nation is going to heck in a hand basket.

Then you make up all these lies that get you all excited because somebody out there doesn't see things the way 'you' do.

Get a grip! Wake up and put your thinking cap on. The very freedom that allows you to hate and disparage people with your hateful and mean rhetoric, is the same freedom that allows them to say what they want to say 'how' they want to say it. Do you want to give that up? Not me.

I'm perfectly ok with understanding that everyone out there in United States land doesn't live, act or think like me. THERE'S 330 MILLION PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!!! Stop being so racist and hateful and mean to everyone that isn't like you. And stop reading that garbage that gets you all turned up and excited to act as stupidly hateful and mean as you do.

God bless,
Ted

God bless,
Ted

Thousands of Satanically controlled Biden voters forcing people to hear their Bloodthirsty calls for :
DEATH TO AMERICA,
FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA,
DEATH TO ISRAEL,
Are Identical with hamas in their Satanic shouts for Jewish & Christian blood

At Michigan Quds Day rally, protesters chant 'Death to Israel' and ...

Apr 9, 2024 ... Anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian protesters chanted “Death to America” and Death to Israel” as an activist spoke about bringing down “the ...

Cheering and celebrating the burning alive of Jewish infants.
They are kindred satanically controlled spirits
One and the same with hamas in their thirst for Jewish and Christian blood

The Lord God of Hosts spoke of them and the common fate they will share with all the Jew haters , Hitler , Haman...

Gen 12:3
'And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee'

Not "one"
But hundreds of thousand in spiritual demonic communion with the death of Jews & Christians

Who's behind the pro-Palestinian protests that are disrupting Biden's campaign events and blocking city streets?

March 20, 2024, 6:00 AM EDT
By Simone Weichselbaum and Alexandra Chaidez
In cities across the country, highways have been blocked, trains have been delayed and sections of college campuses have been shut down by hundreds of thousands of people who have taken to the streets.

Not "one"
But hundreds of thousand in spiritual demonic communion with the death of Jews & Christians

Who's behind the pro-Palestinian protests that are disrupting Biden's campaign events and blocking city streets?

March 20, 2024, 6:00 AM EDT
By Simone Weichselbaum and Alexandra Chaidez
In cities across the country, highways have been blocked, trains have been delayed and sections of college campuses have been shut down by hundreds of thousands of people who have taken to the streets.
Hi Consecrated Life

Yeah, by at most a few dozen or maybe a couple of hundred. That isn't ever going to make the ruling party of a nation of 330 million people. Get a grip!

Sure, Fox and News Nation and all those media sites that are doing their very best to make the leader that we have today look bad, are going to play these little gatherings up like it's the whole world turning against Israel. No!!!!!! The vast majority of our nation supports Israel. Get a grip!!

Learn to understand that pretty much anyone can find some small group to support some outlandish claim, but it just isn't true that a couple of hundred people in our country are going to destroy the nation. I mean, have you ever considered how many immigrants (legal) live in the United States now that were raised and have family that are Palestinians? So yes, those people are generally going to support the position that is best for their family and friends back in the old country. But there aren't nearly enough to make any changes to the general feelings and understanding and laws of our nation. Get a grip!!!!!

Don't drink the Kool-Aid of hate.

God bless,
Ted

Oh, and you're going to have to show me any group of 'hundreds of thousands' that are in the streets supporting Palestine, and certainly any evidence that such a large number in our nation support Hamas. You likely aren't smart enough to understand that a Palestinian is not necessarily supportive of Hamas. Palestine just wants a land to call their own.

Unfortunately, the world at large has kind of put them in a position that they have to give the Palestinians some land in order for their national support. That's what they've done.

Get a grip!!!!!!!

God bless,
Ted

Any racism I condemn, from anybody.
Can you direct me to the posts you made condemning Donald, MTG, Gosar, Gaetz, McGeachin, Rogers, all the right-wingers at the "Unite the Right" rally, Nick Fuentes and everyone in his group, and all the conservatives who attribute conspiracies to George Soros?

Surely you were just as outraged then, right?

Back