Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Declassified Documents.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
How do you know that?.
Well before the raid (I believe since February) Former President Trump had been asked to retuen the documents. It was not until his house was raided that he used the defense that the documents were declassified. That's the big problem.

That's just an accusation. If he said he declared all those documents declassified and he is the one with authority to declassify then you have to prove with evidence he did not declair them declassified while on office.
It's the opposite. FP Trump didn't provide evidence of declassification. He didn't make any statements about declassification until the documents were sized. That is on him. If he can provide evidence that the documents were declassified he has a hefty settlement comming his way.

2 years of accusing Trump of colluding with Russia that had no evidence and were just false accusations. What was that all about?. All that fake news over nothing?.

Dudes just trying to be President and all you here is Russia, Russia, Russia with no evidence that come to nothing.

That's why I say innocent until proven guilty. People are always going to throw out allegations and accusations.
The whole Russiagate situation is that there were possible connections between The Trump campaign and the Russian state. There was nothing that directly put Trump himself in hotvwater, but there were several arrests with members of his campaign. Many plead guilty.

Before aTrump ran for President no one gave a crap about Trump. Suddenly hes accused of this and that , fully scrutinised, consistently under investigation, inpeachments, I mean the man never got a break and he's not even president anymore and still doesn't get a break. Always being picked on. But that's the way it rolls when you put yourself out there to be in power and control.
Trump has been a mogul since the 80s and had several shows and books. Trump is also the one that pushed the false birth certificate narrative for FP Obama. Trump ran is 2012, but conceded early because he didn't have a solid strategy yet.

Before aTrump ran for President no one gave a crap about Trump. Suddenly hes accused of this and that , fully scrutinised, consistently under investigation, inpeachments, I mean the man never got a break and he's not even president anymore and still doesn't get a break. Always being picked on. But that's the way it rolls when you put yourself out there to be in power and control.
He’s never given anyone else a break. Constantly demonizing any who oppose him or his policies, calling them names and ridiculing them. You reap what you sow.

I think a President can declassify any material they choose and don't need to sign anything to say it's declassified just verbally say it's declassified then walk out the door. So it would be hard to prove.

Aside from that as I guess your saying shouldn't have documents if not sitting president. I don't know, I think past presidents take documents with them. I don't think that's what it's all about, just having documents.
:goodpost

Any declassified document would have to passed to others .

In other words if they declassify the range of the stinger missile .the ada units would have to be told .

I have held a secret and top secret clearence

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back