Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Dinosaurs

samuel

I usually don't even get into this but, in this case - What do you think.

cambodia-stegasarus.jpg

This is a Cambodian temple date 1186 AD, A little before modern paleontology.

samuel said:
I usually don't even get into this but, in this case - What do you think.

cambodia-stegasarus.jpg

This is a Cambodian temple date 1186 AD, A little before modern paleontology.

Samuel
Even though your pic does not show, this would make a GREAT thread..

I don't understand that the picture shows for me in both IE, and FireFox. Its on photobucket, and some times they are a little slow on download.

You really have to see the picture to get the full picture. :D

Anyway for anyone who can't see the pic, there is a carving on this temple support collum of a Stergasauras. In very good detail considering no one has ever supposed to have seen one.

This would probably be suited better in the science section, they talk about dinosaurs alot in there. But as to add something to the topic, even as late as the Romans there were reported to be dragons. The Roman Historian Livy wrote about a man named Regulus encountering a dragon which attacked his army. Look it up on google. Some claim it was just a large crocidile but who knows....

I don't know about the Roman dude. And I wasn't thinking about any dinos, as late as the date of this temple.

But its pretty apparent they had some drawing, or record of some kind to go on. So there goes the 500 squadrillion years ago science tell us.

Back