Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you believe that people can warp things with thire minds?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jesus lover

Do you believe that people can warp things with thire minds?By trying to take thire lucid dream abilities into the real world from the dream world?Through divination from thire lucid dreams? :chin ☹️

Yes. I used to watch this "Christian" post on another forum. He was actually a Gnostic, and all the "dreams" he posted were just lucid nonsense he was envisioning for himself. It was garbage, and he had a whole thread full of them. Most of it was about how wonderful he was.

Dreams from God are often a whole lot like His word is, and some of it will be encouraging and build hope when we are walking in the right path and promises are coming our way. But most of it will be correctional, because most of us have various problems and weaknesses we are dealing with, and an enemy who is constantly looking to exploit them. So most dreams from God are not all, "I'm so wonderful I can't stand myself, and everything is going just great." The Lord deals with His people in dreams, because He's in the business of PROTECTING us, not letting us delude ourselves with a lot of self-aggrandizing nonsense that has no genuine prophetic value in it whatsoever.

Welcome to the forum,
Hidden In Him

The fact that not one person can do it under scientifically controlled circumstances is a pretty good indication that the answer is "no".

If God wishes to give someone the authority to do that, then yes. And I believe that authority has been granted on occasion. But "on occasion" and "God" are the operative words.

Do you believe that people can warp things with thire minds?By trying to take thire lucid dream abilities into the real world from the dream world?Through divination from thire lucid dreams? :chin ☹️
God can send you a dream of future events , if that is what you are asking :chin . Had it happen to me , and of course we read about it happening in the bible .

Back