Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Do you feel we are in the last days?

Last days?

• Yes, because it just seems that way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Surely!

Prophecy says so. Matthew 24:14 will not fail. And all that is needed with advanced technology (last day increased knowledge) is for the hate laws to be put in legal force worldwide. Sunday sacredness will be the rascal then. Because of world disaster's coming on the heels of one after another, folks will realize that God has withdrawn His protection over the world.

And the professed Christian world will do anything to stop Gods judgements except reform, huh? And the only thing in common that these Revelation 17:5 one's agree on, is to have forced religion! And the few real Christians will not fly with that. Anyhow, the world will be warned in the matter of months by world Satellite as to Matthew 24:14 True Everlasting Gospel. When the Mark of the Beast goes into effect, it finalises with the death decree. Then time is just about over!

---Elijah

Do you feel we are in the last days

Yes we are deffinatly heading there when you look at scripture.

6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such t
things must happen, but the end is still to come.

8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

The people of this Planet have no clue that they are living in the last days, by your own choosing. The people of this Planet have been warned through Prophecy that certain events will happen if mankind remains on their current path. People of this Planet have chosen to remain closed minded to hearing the Living Word of God, that is right there within them. All of you looked to the outer path that leads to death.

It has been 2,000 years, and your still looking outside yourself for the Kingdom of God to manifest before you. Why have only a few of you understood what it means to follow the Living Christ?

When you stand before Jesus, will he be proud of how you treated each other, or will he ask you, Why have you strayed, my brothers and sisters? Why have you used my name to Prejudice the lives of others, to polarize one another? And why have you tortured, maimed and killed your brothers and sisters in my name?

I am come for the judgement of all who have not followed the Living Christ.

I think there is still some time left but not a lot, I think Jesus will probably return within the next 200 years.

Hello

Hello all I just want to inject some love into this place (something in short supply lately - evidence that we are in the Last days)

I visited a new church today and it was such a great experience I just have to tell people in these forums. I praise God I found such a wonderful pocket of believers full of blessing and joy today. A place where some genuine love and happiness was dwelling - it really uplifted my spirit and touched me in a way I never expected. I left the place holding back tears because it all hit me so unexpectantly. I'm so used to being treated like trash in this world, I'm so used to having to fight for myself and struggle to get anyones attention or time. I'm so used to people not giving a damn about others and using and abusing each other and dropping them so fast - just like changing clothes and throwing them in the bin when one gets a stain - thats how they treat people - as objects. God really spoke to me at this chruch today and I simply couldn't believe it - well I did but it shocked me. Praise God ! I encourage all visit new churches from time to time - after all we will be going though the tribulation together, and we really need each other. Let my experience today be an encouragement to all to get out there and see how God is still upholding His church while the world falls into depravity. Its very encouraging to see pockets of Gods people that are still full of grace, joy, compassion and love. Thank God - boy did I need it !!!

nope

Don't quit your day job just yet. There are no more natural disasters occurring now than have occurred in the past. We have gone over this before discussing earthquakes and volcanoes and I have shown the errors of your belief. There are not more wars now than their were in the past. Don't bother using the tsunami of Christmas day as evidence. We have had more and bigger tsunamis in the past. The only reason this made the headlines is that the population was huddled around the coast and warnings were not given or heeded. People are committing the same amount of crimes today as they did in the past and just as horrid. If you don't believe me check out the Old Tesatment of your bible and look at the atrocities and depravity that is written there. They wouldn't have written about it if it wasn't a problem. All the so called prophetic warnings have always been with us. There have always been famines, wars and rumors of war, pestilance , earthquakes floods etc.All that being said it is not impossible for the end of the earth and life as we know it to occur tomorrow. It could be a meteor, a nut on the trigger of several nuclear weapons, an unforseen celestial disaster or whatever. However if that happens it is the end. No supernatural being is going to grasp you from the jaws of death.

You need to do a reality check of the Aids Virus in Africa alone.

I do believe that we're in the end times. I believe that the first (sometime during WWII) and second (opened on 9/11. Red=blood. Sword = sword of Islam) seals have been opened. We're getting ready for the third (black horse = black armbands = solidarity in protest) and fourth (great nuclear war => U.S. vs Russia and China) seals to open.

We can gain guidance by looking at what we do know about end time events. For example, the Bible says that people shall travel to and fro. Well, people have been travelling to and fro for hundreds of years. What's different now? The biggest differences are the method of travel and speed of travel. Air travel is new, and the speed of travel is several orders of magnitude (powers of 10) greater that any mode of travel in the past. Another example would be an explosion of knowledge. We see the increase of knowledge is several orders of magnitude greater than that of history.

Now let's apply what we learned about things we know to things that we don't know. Let's take wars and rumors of wars. Well, these have always been around. So what will be different this time? We're looking for wars that are different than those of the past and of a higher order of magnitude in power. Think nuclear wars. So wars and rumors of wars are probably in reference to nuclear wars. The nuclear war against Japan would qualify as one of these wars. So the end-time clock started ticking sometime during WWII. Now we're looking for new nuclear wars. According to the U.N. commission on nuclear proliferation, by 2015 up to 40 countries will have the ability to produce nuclear weapons (from 9 in 2005). So we're probably going to start seeing some serious fireworks between countries in 10 to 20 years. Think India vs Pakistan or North Korea vs South Korea.

Below is a list of prophecies to watch out for:

101. Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "These signs have always been around" (2 Peter 3:3-4).

http://www.livingwaters.com/Merchant2/g ... /prophecy/

1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3).
2. Mankind would be capable of destroying all life (Matthew 24:21-22). Consider that when Jesus made this prediction the armaments of His day were swords and spears. But today, with nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, it is possible to wipe out all flesh on planet earth.
3. The use of nuclear weapons anticipated (Zechariah 14:12).
4. There would be a global cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3).
5. The Antichrist would use (false) peace to destroy many (Daniel 8:23-25). With all the problems facing mankind, multitudes are looking for a "savior" to usher in peace and prosperity without moral accountability. The Antichrist will promise the world such a peace if they follow him - but his intentions will be sinister.
6. Damascus would be destroyed (Isaiah 17:1, 14; Jeremiah 49:23-27; Amos 1:3-5). Damascus, Syria is increasingly in the news and is extremely anti-Semitic. Many terrorist organizations have their bases in Damascus. God declares that they will become a ruinous heap because they have violently taken what was not theirs.
7. Chaotic weather would be prevalent (Luke 21:25-26). Jesus foresaw "the seas and the waves roaring" in the last days. He also likened these signs to birth pangs (Matthew 24:8). The Greek word odin, often translated as sorrows in Matthew 24:8, literally means birth pangs.
8. Global communications foreseen (Revelation 11:9-10; 17:8).
9. The Christian gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10). Today, portions or all of the Bible have been translated into over 2,300 languages and dialects covering over 90% of the world's population.
10. There would be a move toward a global government (Daniel 2:40-44; 7:23; Revelation 13:7-8). The former Roman Empire - which encompassed present-day Europe - would revive and eventually dominate the world.
11. Literal Babylon (formerly called Babel) would reemerge in the land of Shinar - known today as Iraq (Zechariah 5:11; Genesis 10:10; Genesis 11:1-9; Isaiah 13). Saddam Hussein spent over 20 years and many hundreds of millions of dollars rebuilding the city of Babylon.
12. The possesion of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3). Almost daily the world news reports on the conflict over Jerusalem.
13. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic Flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.
14. Increased interest in vegetarianism anticipated (1 Timothy 4:3-4). The New Age Movement has swept the globe during the past 40 years popularizing this.
15. Many wars would erupt (Mark 13:7-8). According to Project Ploughshares, there are about 40 armed conflicts in the world today.
16. The earth would be filled with violence (Luke 17:26; Genesis 6:11-13). In the United States alone, violent crime has increased nearly 500% since 1960.
17. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4; Isaiah 11:9). Specifically, this is referring to an understanding of Bible prophecy, but also an increase in scientific knowledge is implied.
18. Despite an increase in scientific knowledge, deadly diseases (which the Bible calls "pestilences") would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7).
19. There would be technology capable of tracking the world's population and commerce (Revelation 13:16-17).
20. Despite technological advancements, famines would be common (Luke 21:11; Revelation 6:5-8).
21. The ancient city of Petra (Sela - the rock city) in Jordan would exist and become the refuge for the fleeing Jews during the Tribulation (Isaiah 16:1-4; Matthew 24:16; Revelation 12:6, 14).
22. Russia (Magog) would rise as a military power and lead a surprise attack on Israel just prior to the final seven years of this age (Ezekiel 38). Today, most of the southern states of the former Soviet Union are both military powerhouses and Muslim.
23. Turkey (Meshech) would also turn on Israel in the same surprise attack (Ezekiel 38). In November of 2002, Turkey elected a pro-Islamic party to govern the country.
24. Iran (Persia), Sudan (Cush), and Libya (Put) would also partake in the surprise attack on Israel (Ezekiel 38).
25. Ironically, Egypt and Jordan would not participate in this surprise attack (Ezekiel 38). Astoundingly, they are the only two Arab nations that have signed a peace treaty with Israel. Jordan signed a peace treaty with Israel in 1994 and Egypt signed a peace treaty with Israel in 1979.
26. Birds of prey would eat the dead flesh of the enemy armies that fall in battle against Israel (Ezekiel 39:4, 17; Revelation 19:17-21).
27. Great signs from heaven predicted (Luke 21:11). Both natural and supernatural phenomena in the earth and sky appear to be increasing.
28. The sun would scorch the inhabitants of the earth (Revelation 16:8-9). Though this prophecy is clearly a divine judgment on unrepentant mankind, it is interesting that a compromise in the earth's atmosphere due to nuclear war or other ecological disaster could facilitate this judgment.
29. The nation Israel would be born in one day (Isaiah 66:8).
30. The Jews would begin to regather in Israel (Jeremiah 31:7-10; Ezekiel 37:21-22; 38:8). 5.4 million and counting!
31. The Jews would regain control of biblical Jerusalem (Zechariah 12:6; Luke 21:24).
32. The Eastern Gate would remain closed until the Messiah returns. At Christ's Second Coming, He will enter Jerusalem through the now sealed Eastern Gate (Ezekiel 44:1-3). Today, as predicted, the Eastern Gate remains sealed.
33. The nation of Israel, which had been divided into two kingdoms since the time of Solomon (950 B.C.) - Israel in the north and Judah in the south - would be one united nation in the last days (Ezekiel 37:15-17, Ezekiel 37:22). At present, as predicted, Israel is one nation.
34. The returning Jews would have no king in the last days (Hosea 3:4-5). Amazingly, not only is Israel no longer a theocracy, but today the Jewish state is governed by a democracy comprised of some 30 political parties.
35. During the diaspora (the dispersion of the Jews to the four corners of the globe), Israel would become a wasteland (Deuteronomy 29:23-28; Ezekiel 36:8-11; Ezekiel 36:33-36). During the past 1900 years Israel became a nearly uninhabited, desolate wasteland.
36. Israel, once a desolate desert, would blossom in the last days and export produce to the world (Isaiah 27:6; 35:1-2; Ezekiel 36:34-36). Israel's increased rainfall and world-renowned irrigation technology have caused the land to blossom.
37. Israel would once again plant vineyards on the mountains of Israel (Joel 3:17-18; Amos 9:13). Today, sweet wine flows from the Golan Heights and many other vineyards on the mountains of Israel.
38. The last days Jews would plant forests of trees. The Bible even specifies the variety of trees - cedar, acacia, myrtle, oil, cypress, pine, and box (Isaiah 41:18-20). This has happened in our day.
39. Though Israel would be the focus of many fulfilled prophecies, most Jews would remain blind to the fact that Jesus is their Messiah until the very end (Luke 19:41-42; Luke 13:34-35; Romans 11:25-26).
40. The Euphrates River would be dried up (Revelation 16:12). Today, the massive Ataturk Dam in Turkey, completed in 1990, can hold back the Euphrates to a trickle.
41. Asia (the kings from the east) would be capable of deploying a 200-million-man army during earth's final days (Revelation 9:14-16; 16:12). Bear in mind, in Jesus' day there were only an estimated 170 to 400 million people on the entire planet.
42. Population explosion predicted (Revelation 7:9, 14). The apostle John, who wrote the Book of Revelation, was told the number of an army in the last days - two hundred million (Revelation 9:16). This was the approximate population of the world at that time.
43. The nations would bud (Luke 21:29-33). In Scripture, the tree is often used figuratively of a nation (Ezekiel 31:3-6; Daniel 4:20-22). During the past century we have seen the end of the colonial era and the rapid growth in the number of newly formed independent nations.
44. Egypt, one of the world's greatest ancient civilizations, would exist in the last days - but only as a lowly third world nation (Ezekiel 29:14-16). Today, as predicted, Egypt remains an impoverished nation. To show how amazing this prophecy is, compare modern Egypt with the tiny nation of Austria. Egypt has ten times more land area, and a population eight times greater then Austria. Yet, Epypt's Gross Domestic Product is only one-fifth of Austria's GDP.
45. Earthquakes occurring in diverse places predicted.
46. Marriage would be forbidden by many (1 Timothy 4:3). The Bible states that marriage is honorable among all (Hebrews 13:4). Despite this, the Catholic Church forbids their 400,000 priests 800,000 nuns, and numerous bishops, cardinals, nuns, and monks from marrying. The Orthodox Church, as well as Hindus, Buddhists, and other religious groups also impose mandatory celibacy for certain orders.
47. Deceptive signs and wonders would abound
48. Youth would become increasingly rebellious
49. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4). Prior to the industrial revolution, few individuals traveled beyond their community. Until recently, horse, foot, and boat were the only modes of transportation. Yet, in our day millions travel to and fro great distances every year.
50. The rise of anti-Semitism worldwide anticipated (Joel 3:2; Zechariah 12:2-3). In the 1940s, Hitler tried to exterminate every Jew. And in the final 3 ½ years of the Tribulation, Antichrist will turn on the Jews and attempt the same.
51. Jesus said Christians would be hated for His name's sake (Luke 21:17; Revelation 6:9-11; 20:4). The banning of the Bible, prayer, the Ten Commandments, nativity scenes, Christmas songs, etc., reflects this trend. Also consider that more Christians were martyed during the past century than during any other period in history.
52. Humanity would become increasingly materialistic and lovers of pleasure (2 Timothy 3:1-5).
53. Homosexuality would be flaunted at the end of the age (Luke 17:28-30; Genesis 19).
54. The Hebrew language would be restored (Zephaniah 3:9). Remarkable, but today Hebrew is once again the official language of Israel.
55. The Ethiopian Jews would return to Israel (Zephaniah 3:10).
56. Substantial wealth and luxuries foreseen (James 5:1-3; Revelation 3:17; Revelation 18). It is interesting that 40 years ago some authorities forecasted that the growing mass of humanity was so quickly depleting the world's resources, that many resources would be exhausted in a few decades. Yet today, vast material wealth and luxuries are in abundant supply - just as the Bible indicated 2000 years ago.
57. Despite increases in wealth, disparity between the wealthy and poor would continue to increase (Revelation 6:6). In Scripture, oil and wine often denote luxurious abundance (Proverbs 21:17; Joel 2:24; Revelation 18:13). Therefore this prophecy indicates that the wealthy will continue to flourish while the poor can scarcely afford bread.
58. Stress would increase because of selfishness (2 Timothy 3:1-2). In verse 1 of 2 Timothy 3, the Greek word chalepos can be translated perilous or difficult or grievous or stressful. The main reason for this stress is because "men will be lovers of themselves."
59. Religious cults would mushroom (Matthew 24:5, 11; 2 Peter 2:1).
60. The returning Jews would once again use the ancient shekel for commerce (Ezekiel 45:12; Amos 8:5). Amazingly, the shekel is now Israel's official currency.
61. A large asteroid or meteorite predicted to hit the earth during the Tribulation (Revelation 8:10-11). In 2002, an asteroid the size of a football field passed extremely close to Earth, remaining undetected until days later.
62. Nuclear energy foreseen (Revelation 8:10-11). While this prophecy is clearly a divine judgment, it is interesting that an asteroid or comet strike could easily breach nuclear power plants which are commonly located near large bodies of water. This would contaminate (make bitter) vast waterways.
63. Plans to rebuild the temple in Israel anticipated (Revelation 11:1-2; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4; Matthew 24:15). Preparations by the Temple Institute are nearly complete.
64. A red heifer without blemish must be born and sacrificed to purify the temple in Israel (Numbers 19:2, 3, 5, 9). A kosher red heifer was born in 2002 and remains without blemish!
65. The temple sacrifices would be reinstitued in Israel in the last days (Daniel 9:27; Daniel 12:11). Daniel foresaw the Antichrist ending the daily sacrifices. Therefore, the Jewish sacrificial system must have first been restored in the last days.
66. In the last days, Israel would be surrounded by enemy Nations. (Psalm 83:4-8).
67. Israel would remain invincible except during the Great Tribulation (Zechariah 12:6-9). Even during those last 3 ½ years, when it looks like Israel will be destroyed, the Lord shall deliver Israel from the hands of her enemies. (Jeremiah 30:3-7; Zechariah 14; Mark 13:14-20).
68. In the last days, fallen angels would mingle with mankind (Luke 17:26; Genesis 6:1-4). This may account for the explosion of ET/Alien abduction reports during the last 50 years.
69. The majority of those in the last days church would be lukewarm, wealthy, complacent and would be vomited into tribulation (Revelation 3:14-16). Polls reveal that a high percentage of professing Christians deny that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. Many even deny that Jesus is God.
70. There would be a move towards a one-world religion.
71. Many would say that Christ is in the "secret chambers" or "inner rooms" in the last days. (Matthew 24:26). According to the Catholic Church, Christ is in the inner rooms of hundreds of thousands of Catholic churches - either in Eucharistic tabernacles or in Eucharistic monstrances. Jesus also warned that this deception would be acompanied by great signs and wonders (Matthew 24:23-27). Currently, Eucharistic miracles are reported around the globe.
72. A woman, who is an impostor, would call herself "queen" and head the global counterfeit church in the last days (Revelation 17; 18:7).
73. The woman would also embody a great city set on seven hills (Revelation 17:9, 18). The Queen of Heaven is considered the Mother of the Roman Catholic Church which has its headquarters (the Vatican) situated on seven hills. As the Catholic Encyclopedia states, "It is within the city of Rome, called the city of seven hills, that the entire area of Vatican State proper is now confined."
74. In the last days, this wicked woman would go out over the face of the whole earth. She would be associated with a global curse. Her final destination would be Babylon - in the land of Shinar (Zechariah 5).
75. This female impostor would come in Christ's name seducing His followers to commit idolatry (Revelation 2:20-22; 17:4,5).
76. The Lady of Kingdoms would deceive God's people.
77. Epidemic drug use predicted (Revelation 9:21). The Greek word translated sorceries is pharmakeia which refers to drug use, both illegal drugs and mind-altering drugs.
78. Sorceries - referring to witchcraft, magic, or occult practices used to enchant and deceive - are also anticipated in the last days (Revelation 9:21; Revelation 18:23; Isaiah 47:9-15; Micah 5:10-15)
79. Israel would be partitioned by other nations (Joel 3:2; Daniel 11:39). This has been a top priority for the United Nations since Israel's statehood. Currently, the West Bank, the Golan Heights, and Gaza, have been divided up into Jewish and Palestinian settlements.
80. A global arms race would occur (Joel 3:9-14; Revelation 16:14).
81. Atomic fission anticipated (2 Peter 3:10-12). The Greek word translated elements is stoicheion which refers to the Greek letters: alpha, beta, gamma, etc. These are fundamental particles and rays of the atomic nuclei which are emitted from a molecule during radioactive decay. Peter predicted these elements would "melt with fervent heat" when the earth and the heavens are "dissolved" by fire. Today we understand that if the elements of the atom are loosed, there would be an enormous release of heat and energy (radiation).
82. Financial systems would depend on numbers not cash (Revelation 13:17-18).
83. Environmental devastation of the planet foreseen (Revelation 11:18). Our generation has done more to ravage the environment than any previous generation.
84. A global economic system would exist ( Revelation 13:17; 18:3, 11 , 19 , 23 ). Today, globalists in every level of government are seeking to unite the world. Connecting the world monetarily is crucial to their goal.
85. There would be "signs in the sun" (Luke 21:25).
86. Many would call themselves the Christ (Matthew 24:5). Jesus was an itinerate preacher who never traveled outside the tiny nation of Israel and He had the audacity to say that many would come in His name, claiming to be the Christ. And yet today, multitudes within the New Age Movement, Eastern religions, and the cults call themselves the Christ.
87. God predicted that His name would be great among the nations (Malachi 1:11; Philippians 2:9-11). As we begin the 3rd millennium, nearly 2 billion people profess to be Christians.
88. Jesus predicted that even after heaven and earth pass away, His words would never be forgotten (Luke 21:33). As we near the end of the age, we see that Christ's words remain as accurate, renowned, and relevant as they were 2000 years ago. Today, Bible societies distribute approximately 600 million Scripture portions or entire Bibles every single year.
89. Despite the Bible's numerous warnings and last days prophecies, most people would be taken off guard when these events culminate (Luke 21:35-36; 1 Thessalonians 5:2).
90. All true followers of Christ would suddenly vanish - raptured (caught up) by God to heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52).
91. After the Rapture (during the Tribulation), innumerable multitudes from every nation would wake up and turn to the true Jesus of the Bible and be saved (Revelation 7:9-17).
92. In the last days Israel would have a peace treaty in place that the Antichrist will confirm and eventually break (Daniel 9:27).
93. The final generation would be open to receiving a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads (Revelation 13:16). Consider how the up and coming generation is tattooed, pierced and marked with all kinds of insignia.
94. Some professing Christians would give heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons (1 Timothy 4:1). This generation has witnessed the explosion of apparitions and other "heavenly visitors" that are embraced by professing Christians even though their doctrines contradict the Word of God.
95. People would reject the sound doctrine of the Word of God and follow the doctrines of men that appeal to their own lusts ( 2 Timothy 4:3-4; Acts 20:29-30).
96. Many would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code:
97. Idolatry would be pervasive (Revelation 9:20). An idol is anything that competes with the attention due only to our Creator. Money, position, pleasure, a person, possessions, and any created thing can all become idols (Romans 1:18-25; 2 Timothy 3:1-4).
98. Blasphemy would be common (2 Timothy 3:2; Revelation 16:9, 11, 21).
99. Sexual immorality would be rampant (Jude 18; Revelation 9:21).
100. Men would sear their conscience so they could continue in sin (1 Timothy 4:2).
101. Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "These signs have always been around" (2 Peter 3:3-4).

aids

Elijah message said:
You need to do a reality check of the Aids Virus in Africa alone.
With proper behavior and safegaurds aids can be minimized. Sooner or later their will be a treatment and cure. Do you realize how many people died of smallpox , the plague, or even the flu years ago? Get a reality check.You can't catch aids from sitting next to someone.

Darck Marck said:
You can't catch aids from sitting next to someone.

No one claimed you can. Stop making strawman statements.

Elijah here: [reality check] If one believes the verse of Matthew 24:14 by Christ Himself, then think of this setup for today.

We have worldwide T.V. and the such. Anything important to us like like sports, world news, and COURT TRIALS can be followed up as ones has interest. (remember receiving the mark in the brain or the hand, hand? some just could care less, huh?)

We saw in Christ's day two 'true Virgin' folds with the same Matthew 23:3 doctrines. One without Christ & the other remnant few with Christ, but being persecuted and killed, ..all over the world. (Compare Matthew 10:23, & remember that Christ was already there speaking)

OK: These are the 'only' two True 'FOLDS' in doctrine, & with only one having Christ inside. This USA court trial between these two will finish the 'true testimony of Christ's work for all of the Revelation 17:5 & of the Revelation 18:4 worlds population. Think how quick these Of Revelation 12:17 filled with the Holy Spirit ones can be sent to the world! (in the matter of hours!)

While this is going on?? Earth is in one diaster after another! (already started) With the 'latter rain' in progress, still only a few in comparison to the whole world's population will do as Revelation 18:4 requires. All the rest are moved only as far as to try and force religion by Caesar's law. (it is surely seen that there is no power of Christ in their folds) On comes the 666 testing for the world. The rest one knows!

How long will this all take?? Both Christ & Paul state that God will cut it short in righteousness! No more 36 years between 34 Ad-70 AD this time around!

---Elijah

9/11/01 the trade towers and Revelation 18

The morning the trade towers fell in New York I recalled Chapter 18 in Revelations. Alot of people think that the city refered to as Mystrie Babalon is Rome. They couldnt be more wrong. It states at Revelation 18:11 "the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her...." I ask you this why would merchants weep and mourn over the destruction of Rome??....Even atRev. 18:12-13 it states all the merchantdise the city sold. Is the Pope engaged in world wide merchendiseing im not aware of??
Now I know I may get some flack for this please refer to Revelation 17:16-17....the destruction of the world trade centers was gods plan.
Ok ..Ok We know Osama BinLaden is aligned with satan. But it was God who put the thought into their Minds. Look to REV. 17-17 if you find it hard to belive. just read through Revelation's 17th and 18th chapters
and draw the paralells your self.. Mystrie Babylon cannot be babylon for wherin would be the mystrie?? How does New York mirror Babylon??
Skyscrapers-tower of Babel. Ancient Babylon was a center for commerce much like New York is today.Read and understand. Auriga

Re: 9/11/01 the trade towers and Revelation 18

AURIGA1969 said:
The morning the trade towers fell in New York I recalled Chapter 18 in Revelations. Alot of people think that the city refered to as Mystrie Babalon is Rome. They couldnt be more wrong. It states at Revelation 18:11 "the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her...." I ask you this why would merchants weep and mourn over the destruction of Rome??....Even atRev. 18:12-13 it states all the merchantdise the city sold. Is the Pope engaged in world wide merchendiseing im not aware of??
Now I know I may get some flack for this please refer to Revelation 17:16-17....the destruction of the world trade centers was gods plan.
Ok ..Ok We know Osama BinLaden is aligned with satan. But it was God who put the thought into their Minds. Look to REV. 17-17 if you find it hard to belive. just read through Revelation's 17th and 18th chapters
and draw the paralells your self.. Mystrie Babylon cannot be babylon for wherin would be the mystrie?? How does New York mirror Babylon??
Skyscrapers-tower of Babel. Ancient Babylon was a center for commerce much like New York is today.Read and understand. Auriga

Hi, in this case you need to read Revelation 17:1-5. Babylon was the tower of Babel confusion. (see Genesis 11:7-9) Theirs was a confused language. 'Spiritual' in this histories past reflection! With professed Christians very confused doctrines. A woman or, a Her, and with daughters of whoredoms of the earth! This represents church folds. See John 10:16 . Christ was not in them back then even, or there would be no need for them to leave, ok? No?? Well then, see Rev. 18:4 . Still, don't miss the truth that Christ does have His sincere, yet ignorant ones still there!
And the beast's of Rev. refer to governments, such as Daniel 2 Or Daniel 7. And Revelation 13:3-4.
---Elijah

City Of God said:
I think there is still some time left but not a lot, I think Jesus will probably return within the next 200 years.

I'll hold you on that one.

fact

Darck Marck said:
You can't catch aids from sitting next to someone.

No one claimed you can. Stop making strawman statements.
It may not have been specifically stated but it was implied as it was included as a symptom of the last days. The problem of aids can be minimized with proper education and restraint. Aids is not like the killer diseases of the past of which man has conquered.

The problem of aids can be minimized with proper education and restraint.

It could be, but it doesn't seem to be happening on a large scale. I think a great deal of people seem to purposefully remain ignorant, take chances with contracting AIDS, and so on....

Knowledge has definately increased, but wisdom sure hasn't.

I believe that my generation is the generation of the return of Jesus Christ. There are so many prophecies being fulfilled almost daily it seems, and I am so excited. I am eager to see Heaven, be with my Lord, and finally spend time in solid worship with no other distraction for the rest of eternity. On the other hand, I want to grow up, and raise a family, go to college, be a youth pastor, all of these other things, but Jesus' return is way more important to me than all of those things. Long story short, yes I believe the world is on it's 'last licks' :0)

This is a no brainer. Yes we are

All you have to do is look at the Nation of Israel and all the prophecies about Israel that are coming to pass.

Mark 13:28 - Now learn a parable of the fig tree (Israel) - When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near.

when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, [even] at the doors. Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Israel was reborn in 1948.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back