Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

does anyone here actually like me

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yup. I've only had one session with her so far, but I like her. She asked if I just want to talk or if I want to be given informative papers and stuff to work on between sessions, and like....... none of my previous therapists gave me that option. (My first one did give me a paper to write down my good traits on once, but that was once.)
This one might be a keeper...time will tell.

Does anyone here actually loathe me? That's a question I sometimes ask myself. I hope not for their own sake. Because the precious seconds we waste on hatred are wasted.
Hatred weakens us. It gives the illusion of power much like anger. It pre occupies us , distracts us.
Find something or someone to love and focus on it. That is time not wasted.

Does anyone here actually loathe me? That's a question I sometimes ask myself. I hope not for their own sake. Because the precious seconds we waste on hatred are wasted.
Hatred weakens us. It gives the illusion of power much like anger. It pre occupies us , distracts us.
Find something or someone to love and focus on it. That is time not wasted.
I can't think of any reason why anybody here would loathe you Hopeful
I pray that none of us will have hatred in our hearts for any person.
There is no reason to hate you anyhow.

I can't think of any reason why anybody here would loathe you Hopeful
I pray that none of us will have hatred in our hearts for any person.
There is no reason to hate you anyhow.
OOPS!
You supplied the wrong name to this post.
But the message was comforting...thanks.

Back