Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

DON'T CUT YOUR TICKET TO HEAVEN OR YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME.

Shema

CF Ambassador
Dont cut your ticke_emoji_devotions_blogspot.png
AN Emoji Devotional for Tue 30 July 2024

Topic: DON'T CUT YOUR TICKET TO HEAVEN OR YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME.

Highlight:

"But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!" Luke 13:27

Everyone is looking for the light. The light is a place of recognition where everyone can see what each and every others are doing and they are comfortable about the transparencies of doings. The eye sees the light from the mind. "...If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light." MATTHEW 6:22

Something there is Interpreting the vision we see. We should be thankful for what we have and be okay we with because some do not have it. People mostly fall into situation where they don't know what to be thankful for because they can't interpret the right from the wrong. Luke 5:39 says "And no one after drinking old wine wants the new, for they say, ‘The old is better.’"

If you are thankful for what you have and are contended with it, you may possibly be acting like someone with a good eyes. Only those who are thankful for what they have will not complain of what they do not have, and those who don't complain but are thankful are healthy.

When our minds are corrupted within us, we will see blessings as curse, while you see blessings as curse, you can never be blessed because only those who see blessings will go for blessing and will get blessing. You cannot receive what you did not see.

Your ticket to heaven is the spiritual eye that you use to see. If you see blessing you will be blessed and if you see curse you will be cursed. Read your Bible to learn how to see. JOHN 3: 27 ..."A person can receive only what is given them from heaven". And I say; 'How will you receive what is given unless you see it coming?".

Don't see curse. See blessing. What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

Do not cut your ticket to heaven. Be Born again.

Prayer: Almighty terbabacle built by God for all goodness. I run to thee, to seek the face of God who sits on the Throne. Who lives forever and ever. Bless my eyes. Let me see you coming. In Jesus name. Amen.

Back