Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Don't Gamble with God's Kindness

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210725-155526.png
An Emoji Devotions for Sun July 25 2021

Topic: Don't Gamble with God's Kindness

Highlight:

Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind.
That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. James 1:6b-7

God and money are like different masters. You cannot work for both of them.
Matthew 6:24b

Money cannot buy things that God can give. People sometimes get quite angry and sad because they lack money but money do not go to people because of their sad face. Research shows that people who owe others money may become very sad once they are unable to repay loan but the show of sad face does not change the agreement terms. When we honor God who could give surplus of money without gambling with our intention, He will raise help in times of trouble.

While at the other hand some people will display honor to God when they lack money but once they become rich, they easily misbehave towards God. King Saul was a perfect example who God enthroned as King over Isreal but went wayward and in the end lost His kingdom to another for it. 1 Samuel 9 -26

"but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things, so no fruit is produced." Mark 4:19

God frowns at people who gamble with his kindness. We are supposed to keep serving God always either in bad times or in good times. Keep trusting in God and focus on what He only can do. There are many things that money cannot buy. Money cannot buy peace of mind, money cannot buy loyalty and true love. It is "The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it."

From now on DO NOT GAMBLE WITH THE LORDS KINDNESS. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:31

If you are reading this and you are not yet born again. This is the time to make the right decision to give your life to Jesus Christ. It is only through Jesus we can have right relationship with God.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, now is the time I'm telling you with my whole heart that I will serve you and be loyal to you. Please help me and deliver me from temptations of bowing to worship Money. I trust you are more than able to provide for all my needs. So help me Lord in your name I pray.

Back