Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dream of God and satan at war

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Blain

I had a strange dream last night it began with god and satan at war God was overseeing his castle and satan and his army was at his at his door. God would throw something at satans army but satan because he was so strong interceded it and protected his army. I then saw God send a whopping Giant meteor from the sky towards satan but i didnt see the rest it then jumped to a different dream.

There were these indian tribe ppl and white man had invaded their land. I was a man named John and went to talk to them But one of them had tied me down for some reason and i remember a particular one came who was very darkened from the sun and they heard a horn sound and its like everything changed they went from hostile to kind as he said to me because its a special holiday why dont I and my family come join him for dinner. so me and my family get there there was me my wife and daughter[ btw I have no such family] while waiting for the indian I met to come back with dinner i looked in a basket and found something that shocked me it was filled with clumps of salt and a bible and hand sized books of the new testament. I knew the salt was to keep the books fresh
he came back with with a baby cow and mama cow my daughter didnt know we were going to kill and eat them and said she loved the baby one and the indian man looked at her and said then you get to kill it.

the dream then switchess to a different scenerio still with the indians. I saw a blind indian old woman and and for some reason I knew those blind eyes were outward signs of a person with a great calling from god. more than a prophet and I asked this idian girl how the old woman her grandmother became blind when suddenly i was shown as if i was the grandmother. I was the grandmother and was trying to sleep but the holy spirit was moving my body by slightly lifting me and I could feel him moving inside me kind trying to annoy me. He was going to keep doing this until I accepted my great calling from God Idk what that calling was but all i know is that that calling was a HUGE calling.

to accept the calling I would go blind but would then have different eyes, These eyes were the very eyes of God so i could see and know what others could not.and thats the dream, I have no idea what this dream means all I know is its from god, can ayone help?

Brother, I have no idea with the diversity of visions you were given. Normally with me I think back as to what food I ate, or events I encountered that day.

Brother, I have no idea with the diversity of visions you were given. Normally with me I think back as to what food I ate, or events I encountered that day.
Ya I get that a lot. I ata a bologna sandwich three hours before bed but no events I just chilled watching cartoons

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back