Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

DRUNKARDS : GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND. WOULD YOU TOLERATE IT ??

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

I once knew friend from high school. After 4 years from graduation . He got involved with girl with bad reputation. She abused alcohol, and treated him like second class citizen. He on the other hand was no angel. And I'm not judging anyone. He was warned by his family to stay away from her. Our friend ship started falling apart at that point. She later got job were I worked. And tried to get me fired. I had a transfer to another store. I learned to stay away from her. I'm not judging anyone or criticizing. It seems he never learned his lesson. Shes listed on his Facebook. Proverbs 20 : 20. Who so ever curses his father or mother, His lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness. How would deal with something like this ?.

I once knew friend from high school. After 4 years from graduation . He got involved with girl with bad reputation. She abused alcohol, and treated him like second class citizen. He on the other hand was no angel. And I'm not judging anyone. He was warned by his family to stay away from her. Our friend ship started falling apart at that point. She later got job were I worked. And tried to get me fired. I had a transfer to another store. I learned to stay away from her. I'm not judging anyone or criticizing. It seems he never learned his lesson. Shes listed on his Facebook. Proverbs 20 : 20. Who so ever curses his father or mother, His lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness. How would deal with something like this ?.
I believe the bible advises us not to be equally yoked with unbelievers. I think it's best to stay away if possible

Hmm I wouldn't tolerate "treating like a second class citizen" alcohol or not.
With alcohol I'd be more sympathetic because I abuse alcohol sometimes and it's never made me treat anyone else badly. But if you're with someone who isn't functional or willing to change their self destructive behaviour you should leave them.

very bad, i wouldnt tolerate it. usually it would mean she would get invited out for girls only night on weekends, going clubbing- with her single friends. meeting very hot guys that would be flirting with her, and just the second she entertains the whole situation shes unfaithful- besides alcohol is a really good excuse.
no. ill give an example of what it should be like when shes really into you:
i got together with a woman that had some issues, but she was into me and had been so for years before realizing we live in the same block
i believe it was already within the first few days we were dating she decided to start losing weight, she was a slight bit chubby- women know men dont like extra bodyfat
after about a week she felt guilty about having sex toys and decided to throw them out
it was a struggle to get her to drink alcohol or smoke cannabis which she had previously done a fair amount of- she didnt want to! she wanted to just leave her past behind entirely and focus on our thing

it fizzled out after about half a year because we had so much sexual chemistry that, it was essentially all we had, we didnt have shared interests, music, or anything- and she was also victim of modern society and all of its funny irresistable ego-boosting apps.
self control isnt a feminine personality trait i believe- alcohol just worsens this issue by a lot, and then add in her being outside of your reach, talking to other guys. its bound to go wrong. after 1 beer, 3 beers dont seem like a bad idea. and then 10 beers seem rational. asking for problems.

Back