Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dyeing your hair...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is something many people do, but it usually starts in your teenage years, and it's pretty popular today among teens. What colors have you seen? What colors are okay if any?

ive seen pretty much any neon color u can make.

the most popular seems to be blonde, or possible black (Edited)

:-D I've had everyo color of the rainbow just about. I like a neon-red/orange the most though :)

I dyed my hair red once <shudders> and I've never touched the stuff since. I'll stay blonde, thank you!

I've seen all sorts of colors. I mainly see blonde to brunette, or vice versa. My family greys early, so I would love to dye my hair a funky color at least once.

I dyed my hair silver once... that produced amusing results.

okay.
my hair is brown (naturally) but i have had blonde highlights and red highlights.
thats as far as my mother would let me go.
if i had it my way (which i don't) my hair would be black with blue or red highligts. or i would have it black with white highlights!!like this.

I dyed my hair black for quite a while which looked cool, but then I couldn't be bothered to keep dying it so i gave in and let it grow out.

ve dyed my hair blue and black...like mainly black with the tips blue.....but that takes effort....so i stopped.. :biggrin

Naturally, I have dirty blonde/light brown hair. But my mom let me dye it a dark brown/black. It looks really good on me, like it's natural.

I want to, now, dye my hair black with lime green highlights.
Weeeeee! That would be SO awsome! :-D

I don't see anything wrong with dying your hair. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes it can be kind of expensive and the money could probably be better spent elsewhere, but yeah.

I don't think I'd ever dye my hair a "normal" color except maybe black, because I'm quite happy with what I have, but I'll most likely dye it some odd color at some point. At the moment I'm thinking about putting light pink highlights in it. :biggrin

Im a brunette...so ive dyed my hair all sorts of browns, from dark colours to lighter shades...ive also had highlights.. Erm, ive dyed my hair purple.

Heh i might dye my hair yellow for the hell of it.... hehe ne1 male here n e ways? Some friends say dying ur hair is gay....(1 of them is emo and wears make up :S)

Timothy said:
This is something many people do, but it usually starts in your teenage years, and it's pretty popular today among teens. What colors have you seen? What colors are okay if any?

I've seen everything... I personally want to turn my hair black.

I dyed my hair once with my moms help, it was red with blue streaks. In fact the red is still in like a month later, I'm re-dying the red hair again before school starts.

Erulaeriel said:
I don't see anything wrong with dying your hair.

I like to filter everything through Gods Word. I am wondering if He sees anything wrong with dying your hair. He cares about every detail of our lives.
Mat 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

I am pushing 50, have salt and pepper hair, and I have never touched the stuff. I figure that if I ever want my hair to be another color, I will tell the Lord about it. At that point either He can change the color for me ~ ~ or He can make the decision about what chemicals He wants me to dump on my head.

:lilangel:

um in case you didnt knotice this is the teen section....

but i dont realy mind for i find that my elders can teach me things but although i dont always agree with them i will try to lisnt...

but as for dying your hair i dont realy thinks its that big a deal...

but gabbylittelangel i personaly dont think god pays too much attention to the minor thins as long as you acept him and jesus as your saivior and donot commit mortal sins you can repent for most other things if he even minds..... but that is just my opinion

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back