Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Earnestly seeking prayer for my preemie grandson!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

EternallyHis

My grandson was born 12 days ago and weigh in at 3lbs 6oz and was doing remarkably well. In fact the doctors said he was the healthiest preemie they ever saw. However, today he took a turn for the worse. He repeatedly has stopped breathing and doctors suspect he may have an infection going on. Please pray for God's hand if only his pinkie to touch this precious babe Xa'vion and heal him of whatever may be afflicting him and he gives this babe the strength he needs to overcome this. Pray that God's love envelope's my son and his wife and that he gives them the strength and courage to endure through this crisis and strengthens their faith and reliance on him. Thank you all.

Thank you for your prayers Heneni, my daughter-in-law as well as myself are very grateful.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back