Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Easter candy

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Scott

While I rarely ever eat candy, Easter time brings out some that I really like. What's your favorite kind of Easter candy?

My favorite are the original Cadbury Creme Eggs. They're the best!!

Well I don't believe in Easter anymore, but I do eat the candy if someone has some. I like the stuff with cream in them.

You'll probably find this funny, but I like the rabbit shaped Sweet-Tarts.

I'm with Scott, Cadbury Creme Eggs are sooo good. I also like solid chocolate bunnies. The day after Easter is the best time to go candy shopping.

I love the malted milk eggs,and absolutely,anything with PEANUT BUTTER :smt101 in it

My absolute MOST disliked, would have to be marshmellow chicks . :smt078

While I can't eat them anymore due to type 2 diabetes, I used to love Cadbury Cream Eggs. If I ate more than 2 peeps, I would feel sick. :) :)

until I was 10, I LOVED cadburry eggs. But then I ate liek 15 of them in an hour, got really sick, and I cant stand them anymore.

Now its anythign Peanutbutter..... mmmmmm

We also get those malted lil eggs that are like all diffrent colors with specs, and we spin them, and see whose spins longest, Whoever wins gets to eat all of them :-P Its alot of fun and stuff.

And peeps, are only good for making carmel marshmallow smores :-P

I'm addicted to these:

0340_dt.jpg

Back