Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Encouraging Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Psalm 121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

20379_7ea9c7d649dd61f7d1bc211fc58355a3.png

REJOICE when you are cast out and mocked for bringing the truth .
Jesus once told JOHN , behold i come quickly
and john responded with this statment , EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS .
Paul once wrote how the lambs GROAN to be cloathed upon
by immortality . GROANED . Take a peek at that word .
THEY knew WHO THEY WERE WAITING FOR and HOPING IN .
SAME as the true lambs DO TODAY . THEY can keep
twenty twenty two and the hopes in that , We hope in EVERLASTING LIFE
and the day of the LORD where TIME has no measure .

Back