Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Encouraging Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
2-timothy-1-7-2.jpg

I found this site with a good search engine, so that way I'm not posting a lot of links from various sites. Someone told me this and didn't think about that. I just go under images in my search engine. So this is a daily Bible verse site. I can search for them just as easily on here. :) Bless y'all. I really love scripture images.

jeremiah-29-13.jpg

My dear Sister in the Lord.
I felt I needed to apologize, for not being here as much as I think I should to support you.
The trials I'm going through are such a blessing, but makes it difficult to be here at times.
Thank you for all the postings of beautiful scripture art.
What a blessing for us all, and what a blessing you have been to all of us here.

God bless you richly as you continue to be a part of this family,
Seasoned by Grace

My dear Sister in the Lord.
I felt I needed to apologize, for not being here as much as I think I should to support you.
The trials I'm going through are such a blessing, but makes it difficult to be here at times.
Thank you for all the postings of beautiful scripture art.
What a blessing for us all, and what a blessing you have been to all of us here.

God bless you richly as you continue to be a part of this family,
Seasoned by Grace

Awww well thank you. I just hope the links are okay. Someone mentioned that to me on another forum and honestly never thought about what the pictures link to. On other sites I just download them on my phone and upload that way. I get them off the images tab in the search engine. :)

I was directed to a Bible verse site that has a lot of them. But I might need to find a couple more. I am more aware of looking at the links. But a lot are from Pinterest, so that seems pretty safe :) But yes. They really bless me to soak in the Word. Since we have been half staff at school I've just been super busy with offline ministry. Been super tired to post too much.

Brother, this entire site is a blessing. It is so different then others I have been too, and it is run so well. I am so happy to be able to contribute, but to be uplifted also. The site really lives up to its goal.

Back