Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

End time message= the good news of the kingdom

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Matt 24:14--This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all nations then the end will come.

So what do you know about the good news of the kingdom?
The bible is filled with many teachings on it. All true followers know those teachings because it's the message being taught in these last days. Please share some thoughts.
The Nearness of the Kingdom: Jesus announced that the Kingdom of God is at hand, calling us to repentance and faith. This Kingdom is not merely a future promise but a present reality, where God’s love and justice begin to transform our lives and our world.

Salvation and Redemption: At the heart of the Good News is the salvation offered through Jesus Christ. By His life, death, and resurrection, Jesus opened the way for us to be reconciled with God, offering forgiveness and new life. This is the ultimate expression of God’s love for humanity.

A Call to Love and Service: The Kingdom of God calls us to love one another as Jesus loved us. It is a Kingdom where the last are first, the humble are exalted, and we are all called to serve the least among us. In living out this love, we bear witness to the reality of God’s Kingdom on earth.

Hope for the Future: The Good News assures us that God’s Kingdom will be fully realized when Christ returns. This hope encourages us to live faithfully, knowing that our labor in the Lord is not in vain and that His justice and peace will ultimately prevail.

The new jerusalem= the bride of Christ. Jerusalem represents Gods rulers mortal kings( throne= back in the OT days) same with the bride they will be co rulers with Christ on thrones( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)-- Its not an actual city.
You been told twice in Rev. Its up to you to believe. I believe His testimony. And again ALL that the Father gives Jesus will come to Him and its His Fathers will to raise them up on the last day. A gathering from the end of the heavens to the ends of the earth on the last day.

The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

"Blessed are the Meek, for They Will Inherit the Earth"​

You been told twice in Rev. Its up to you to believe. I believe His testimony. And again ALL that the Father gives Jesus will come to Him and its His Fathers will to raise them up on the last day. A gathering from the end of the heavens to the ends of the earth on the last day.

The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

"Blessed are the Meek, for They Will Inherit the Earth"​

Yes the resurrection occurs on the last day to earth.= the 2nd resurrection--The first resurrection began here-Rev 6:2= the anointed bride of Christ who will be co rulers on thrones( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6) = the little flock( Luke 12:32) =144,000 literal bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)- these rule on thrones as kings and priests.

Yes the resurrection occurs on the last day to earth.= the 2nd resurrection--The first resurrection began here-Rev 6:2= the anointed bride of Christ who will be co rulers on thrones( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6) = the little flock( Luke 12:32) =144,000 literal bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)- these rule on thrones as kings and priests.
The New Jerusalem the City of God comes down from heaven and Gods place from that day forward is with man. He will make everything new. This was shown to you and its stated twice in Rev. Nobody remains in heaven not even God.

It was known and taught in regard to the resurrection of the righteous that it would be on the last day and a gathering of all the elect with those still alive on earth caught up so that they to can be clothed with immortality as flesh and blood can not inherit the everlasting kingdom promised to those who love and obey Him. In the 1st resurrection as stated in REV it was noted those who were killed by the beast that remained faithful to Jesus. Therefore those not raised on that day must be those who suffer.

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. What was that promise? That they remain in heaven or reside in the land shown to Abraham on earth?

Jesus stated its His Fathers will to raise all those the Father gives Him them up on the last day. The righteous dead will be raised with imperishable bodies. Where are those raised in your resurrection that took place as they live and never die.

For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.
"
There is one resurrection of the righteous and one resurrection of the unrighteous. A 1000 years between them as I read. This is the Christian faith but as you stated you are a member of the JW church.

It's clear testimony to me. Who told you otherwise? Certainly not God.

The one who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

The New Jerusalem the City of God comes down from heaven and Gods place from that day forward is with man. He will make everything new. This was shown to you and its stated twice in Rev. Nobody remains in heaven not even God.

It was known and taught in regard to the resurrection of the righteous that it would be on the last day and a gathering of all the elect with those still alive on earth caught up so that they to can be clothed with immortality as flesh and blood can not inherit the everlasting kingdom promised to those who love and obey Him. In the 1st resurrection as stated in REV it was noted those who were killed by the beast that remained faithful to Jesus. Therefore those not raised on that day must be those who suffer.

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. What was that promise? That they remain in heaven or reside in the land shown to Abraham on earth?

Jesus stated its His Fathers will to raise all those the Father gives Him them up on the last day. The righteous dead will be raised with imperishable bodies. Where are those raised in your resurrection that took place as they live and never die.

For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.
"
There is one resurrection of the righteous and one resurrection of the unrighteous. A 1000 years between them as I read. This is the Christian faith but as you stated you are a member of the JW church.

It's clear testimony to me. Who told you otherwise? Certainly not God.

The one who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”
Rev 21:2 shows its the bride=the new Jerusalem.-- God is with ( righteous)mankind now from heaven. He doesn't need to be on earth to be with mankind. verse 3 says-The tent( Gods total protection) will be with mankind.

Rev 21:2 shows its the bride=the new Jerusalem.-- God is with ( righteous)mankind now from heaven. He doesn't need to be on earth to be with mankind. verse 3 says-The tent( Gods total protection) will be with mankind.
Its not a matter of need its a matter of His will.

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,a for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ b or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

I can't make you believe but I do.
Jesus states:
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God.

Its not a matter of need its a matter of His will.

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,a for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ b or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

I can't make you believe but I do.
Jesus states:
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God.
That statement from Jesus is to the little flock=these( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6, Rev 14:3)
There is alot of symbolism in revelation.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back