Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Engineered Food Shortage

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
Any food grown must be approved by Government or be heavily fined and crops destroyed.

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
Revelation 6:5-6

JLB

I skipped through the video. God knows the truth.
Strarvation wouldn't exist on the planet if people cared collectively. I've heard stories of crops being destroyed so prices wouldn't drop. Is that true? I really don't know, but if it is true, what would be the problem with prices dropping? And even if there was a problem, why not give it to poor areas of the world?

I skipped through the video. God knows the truth.
Strarvation wouldn't exist on the planet if people cared collectively. I've heard stories of crops being destroyed so prices wouldn't drop. Is that true? I really don't know, but if it is true, what would be the problem with prices dropping? And even if there was a problem, why not give it to poor areas of the world?

Australia is setting up to destroy people's crops and gardens if they don't meet government "requirements".

Any food grown must be approved by Government or be heavily fined and crops destroyed.

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
Revelation 6:5-6

JLB

I don't know if that bill will pass, but there are a lot of creepy things going on in Australia. There have been for awhile now. They have been largely conquered by the homosexual agenda at this point, and with that is going to come judgment from God.

Reactions: JLB
I've heard stories of crops being destroyed so prices wouldn't drop. Is that true?
Indeed. I can't remember what the name of the book was that I was reading, but it was about a Soviet pilot who defected. Two of the things he was amazed about stood out to me. One was the dental. He was told his teeth were perfect but when the yankees took him to the dentist it was quite the opposite. The other was when he went to the farmers market and saw crops being dumped because they didn't get sold. Something like that was unheard of in Russia.

The searchable term is "crop dumping"

Australia is setting up to destroy people's crops and gardens if they don't meet government "requirements".
That will probably play out different in real life than whatever the news says, just like everything else today.

The video said the Australian government offered some reason pertaining to monitoimg contamination of crops. Who knows?
One thing I do know, Psa.37:25 says,

I have been young and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

I think it's a safe bet that Gods' people canh starve to death in a physical sense, but spiritually it's impossible. Our faith in Jesus will carry us through all hardships. 😊💖

Reactions: JLB
Indeed. I can't remember what the name of the book was that I was reading, but it was about a Soviet pilot who defected. Two of the things he was amazed about stood out to me. One was the dental. He was told his teeth were perfect but when the yankees took him to the dentist it was quite the opposite. The other was when he went to the farmers market and saw crops being dumped because they didn't get sold. Something like that was unheard of in Russia.

The searchable term is "crop dumping"
I believe it. I saw a news story years ago about Russian citizens standing in long lines for a loaf of bread, which supply ran out before the line ended. Russia produces more wheat than the USA, so figure that out!

Back