Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

English Members

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

Joey

Hey I'm new here, hi everyone.
I'm just wondering how many English people there are on this forum?
There is probably another thread like this but I couldn't find it. Sorry if it is.
So is anyone here English?

Joey said:
Hey I'm new here, hi everyone.
I'm just wondering how many English people there are on this forum?
There is probably another thread like this but I couldn't find it. Sorry if it is.
So is anyone here English?

I sorta speaka da English...

Welcome to the forums and may "God save the Queen"! :angel:

My ancestors were Swiss...

We have a guy here with the handle "evanman" who is a splendid chap. He is an Englishman.

Cheerio! :biggrin

Welcome Joey!! There are a few UKers hanging around here. Evanman though hasn't been around here in a long time so he's probably not going to post replies to you.

As far as ancestry goes, I'm from Irish, Scottish and English descent.

Welcome, Joey! It's nice meetin' ya!

I'm not quite sure what all my ancestry is. I do know that there is some Native American and some Irish in there somewhere, but I couldn't tell you the rest. There's a guy that comes on here pretty regular whose name is MrVersatile (I think that's how it's spelled) and he's English. Maybe you'll meet him...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here! God bless!

Love in Christ,

CLY

Hi Joey,

Glad your here, welcome to the forum. :biggrin

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.

Scott said:
Welcome Joey!! There are a few UKers hanging around here. Evanman though hasn't been around here in a long time so he's probably not going to post replies to you.

As far as ancestry goes, I'm from Irish, Scottish and English descent.

Actually, Evanman visited a few weeks ago. I don't recall him posting much, but his nmae was at the bottom of the page. :-? Still, he probably won't reply anytime soon. 8-)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back