Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Entering The Promised Land

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Albert Finch

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
Is living the life of faith where our only source is the invisible God and the Integrity of His word attainable in todays world?

Is living the life of faith where our only source is the invisible God and the Integrity of His word attainable in todays world?

Yes it is. As for me, I still spend about 3 to 4 hours each morning studying in the Old Covenant as well as the New Covenant. Plus I'm a Christian Psychologist so I study material on psychology to refresh my memory.

The reason I said yes, was because of the amount of time that I spend studying the Word of YHWH, It's like I'm sitting at the foot of Elohim. It's like He puts His right hand on my shoulder, all three of them give me knowledge into the mystery of Jesus, On the importance of respecting Elohim's commands, statues & rules. I thirst for knowledge on what pleases our God. I try to be obedient to YHWH Commands, not for Salvation or righteousness, just to be in a position whereby, when He looks down at me, He smiles.

This is just a suggestion my ministering friend. Instead of starting each thread with a question, start with your theology on the subject, and we can agree and learn something new, or disagree with you and in the end, learn something....This is just my opinion. I have learned, over the years, that folk are intimidated by theological questions because there could be several answers, and they might not answer your question with what you had in mind.

I love You Brother, keep teaching me, I love it, and You.:hug

I sense in my spirit, that you have a lot of theology to share with us, and It's my opinion that there are many folk who would like to join in on your thread, but just don't dare.

Yes, real faith is the source of all things. Living in faith, though we are not perfect at it in this world, is a true sign of a believer. There are variations of attainability for us now, I think based primarily on staying in his word as often as you can. That is what it is meant for, your strength and refuge! It is debatable how much each of us believe that we are in Christ and like scripture says: " We are seated with him in heaven now and , for me, the attainability now is realizing the miracle of our heavenly body and heaven to come for all eternity.....what we experience now is not even a molecule in the preverbal drop of water compared what is to come!

Each of us has a promised land for our lives. God's promises are key to us entering into the vision that God has given us. If you are in a desert God is ready to take you out -- time to move on from eating manna to eating the food that God freely gives in the promised land of your DESTINY!

If we want to be co-laborers with Jesus, fulfilling His PURPOSE FOR OUR LIFE, we must step out of the comfort zone and move into the life of faith where our only source is the invisible God and the integrity of His word. He said we cannot be His disciples if we don't do this.

"If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." - Luke 9:23

ALBERT FINCH MINSITRY

No.
It also requires another "source"; the gift of the Holy Spirit.
and:
The "invisible God" is not a source unless we can interact with Him.
The integrity of His word is irrelevant unless a person strives to apply it to his life.

Living the "life of faith" is no different in today's world than at any other time in history.
Man has not changed. Technology has changed but man has not. (He's just more deadly than at any time in history.)

iakov the fool

Each of us has a promised land for our lives. God's promises are key to us entering into the vision that God has given us. If you are in a desert God is ready to take you out -- time to move on from eating manna to eating the food that God freely gives in the promised land of your DESTINY!

If we want to be co-laborers with Jesus, fulfilling His PURPOSE FOR OUR LIFE, we must step out of the comfort zone and move into the life of faith where our only source is the invisible God and the integrity of His word. He said we cannot be His disciples if we don't do this.

"If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." - Luke 9:23

ALBERT FINCH MINSITRY

Thank you for posting this. I have a huge task at hand and this was a very positive word.

Yes it is. As for me, I still spend about 3 to 4 hours each morning studying in the Old Covenant as well as the New Covenant. Plus I'm a Christian Psychologist so I study material on psychology to refresh my memory.

The reason I said yes, was because of the amount of time that I spend studying the Word of YHWH, It's like I'm sitting at the foot of Elohim. It's like He puts His right hand on my shoulder, all three of them give me knowledge into the mystery of Jesus, On the importance of respecting Elohim's commands, statues & rules. I thirst for knowledge on what pleases our God. I try to be obedient to YHWH Commands, not for Salvation or righteousness, just to be in a position whereby, when He looks down at me, He smiles.

This is just a suggestion my ministering friend. Instead of starting each thread with a question, start with your theology on the subject, and we can agree and learn something new, or disagree with you and in the end, learn something....This is just my opinion. I have learned, over the years, that folk are intimidated by theological questions because there could be several answers, and they might not answer your question with what you had in mind.

I love You Brother, keep teaching me, I love it, and You.:hug

I sense in my spirit, that you have a lot of theology to share with us, and It's my opinion that there are many folk who would like to join in on your thread, but just don't dare.

I understand what you are saying, but don't you think it is better to discuss our to walk with our God, instead of inflating the heads with theology? I know a lot of people who are book smart in theology, but one will question there walk with God or if they have a relationship with God in Yeshua (Jesus). What do you think?

ALBERT FINCH MINSITRY

But sometimes we need to go back to the wilderness that is where God is at times, it was where God got my attention and I wrote of it. Edited

I understand what you are saying, but don't you think it is better to discuss our to walk with our God, instead of inflating the heads with theology? I know a lot of people who are book smart in theology, but one will question there walk with God or if they have a relationship with God in Yeshua (Jesus). What do you think?

I fully understand your position, my Brother and new friend. There are various levels of spiritual maturity on this Forum. There are folk here that meet the needs of those various levels like Eugene. He is the author of many excellent articles for new believers and older as well. this verse might help....
Hebrews 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of the Messiah, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward Yahweh,
Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if Elohim permit.

Now, I'm not putting you down for wanting more info from me on the wonderful Scriptures that speak on the love relationship we have with Jesus and fellow Believers. There indeed is much to write about. Sometimes my threads teach on these subjects. But to be honest, in answering in these threads, I try and keep them to the subject.

Thank you for your interest and thanks for joining this wonderful Forum. I hope you will find what you're seeking.

I fully understand your position, my Brother and new friend. There are various levels of spiritual maturity on this Forum. There are folk here that meet the needs of those various levels like Eugene. He is the author of many excellent articles for new believers and older as well. this verse might help....
Hebrews 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of the Messiah, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward Yahweh,
Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if Elohim permit.

Now, I'm not putting you down for wanting more info from me on the wonderful Scriptures that speak on the love relationship we have with Jesus and fellow Believers. There indeed is much to write about. Sometimes my threads teach on these subjects. But to be honest, in answering in these threads, I try and keep them to the subject.

Thank you for your interest and thanks for joining this wonderful Forum. I hope you will find what you're seeking.

I agree with Hebrews 6:1, "let us go on unto perfection." How do we go on unto perfection? Through theology or a walk? It is only through a walk that we prosper in the ways of God and in this walk we not only establish a relationship with God in Yeshua, but we put on the whole armor of God to minister the Gospel of his Son, which we are called to do. Many indulge themselves in theology and few share the Gospel of Salvation when it should be the other way around.

I am not against discussing theology but the fact is that many discuss topics on theology, but rarely do one change their mind, and indulging in theology many a times cause believers to walk away from the faith because they did not go on unto perfection and the only way is through a walk.

What is encouraging is the way you express yourself without attacking, which many of us need to learn.

YeHoVaH our Elohim Bless you!

Back