Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

EVEN if God did not say a word; Keep trusting Him

Shema

CF Ambassador
Blue and Yellow Gradient Meditation Youtube Thumbnail_20240715_131027_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Mon 15th July 2024

Topic: EVEN if God did not say a word; Keep trusting Him

Highlight:

I've commanded you to be strong and brave. Don't ever be afraid or discouraged! I am the Lord your God, and I will be there to help you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

I have heard people telling others "don't worry I will be there for you". Most especially between male and female but somehow along the line some unexpected event took place and afterwards one is disappointed. God is the only one who does not disappoint people who trust Him. The trust relationship between us and God must be understood that if help has not arrived does not mean that help is not coming.

In Joshua 7; Israel was defeated by the inhabitants of the city of Ai, and it was revealed that the reason for the defeat was because one of the Israelites has sinned and kept some of the “devoted things” from Jericho which God forbade. Sometimes it is obedience and sometimes it is patience. sacrifice by himself (1 Samuel 13:9). Because Saul refuses to listen to God, Samuel says he has forfeited the hope of an eternal dynasty in Israel (1 Samuel 13:13).

And often times God himself may make us go through certain things because His will must be done. Example was Jesus praying that "if" there is a possible way to avoid the cross, that He might avoid it. Critically, though, Jesus immediately binds His request to submission. In virtually the same breath as He makes His appeal, He resolves to obey the will of the Father. Matthew 26:39

The summary of the whole is the God does not sleep nor slumber neither does He gets tired or run out of option or supplies. All He wants is your understanding of the "trust" relationship that you will receive the best from him provided you stay with Him as He is with you.

Do you really want to stay with God? Do you really want to understand God. You must continue to be having undying faith in God. EVEN if God did not say a word; Keep trusting Him

"Jesus did not say a word. But the woman kept following along and shouting, so his disciples came up and asked him to send her away." Matthew 15:23

This is the kind of trust that God is looking from you.

God is Spirit, and those who worship God must be led by the Spirit to worship him according to the truth. Keep trusting him, do not leave him hands off you. Keep trusting, praying on what you trust and know God for. He is indeed a good God. He will never discouraged you.

Prayer: Father what I can fathom is pure love in you. Please let your love stay with me forever in Jesus name I pray. AMEN

Back