Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Evolution/ top science breakthrough 2005 !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
To try & put it simply, if Darwin drivel was right, the differences between so-called adjacent steps of his so-called evo-ladder would be as tiny as those between the adjoining frames of a movie

The plain fact that we can so clearly distinguish between species alone proves that each species was Designer-made by the Most Brilliant Brain in the Universe - its Almighty Creator

If weather next Sat is a bit milder, why not meet at "EU's best zoo" - see http://www.chesterzoo.org - @ 1pm, to allow max time for folk travelling some way to that central UK spot :multi:

Evo-loopies cannot find transitional forms: there are MILLIONS of 'missing links' - @ every so-called stage 8-)

Same with fossils: the Cambrian explosion has the simplest & the most complex fossils all mixed together: no evidence of gradual development from amoeba to man :roll:

In fact, as 23 top scientists recently hit the headlines with their joint book, "The Grand Canyon: A Creationist Viewpoint", the very formation & preservation of fossils demanded the cataclysmic pressure of the global flood of Genesis 6

Its reason - as explained there - is that "God saw how great was the wickedness of man..how every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually"

How very 21st century!

2 Peter 3 clearly warns that Earth is reserved for destruction by fire

Russia's gas blackmail is furthering nuclear proliferatrion, & we see Armageddon in Joel 3, Zechariah 14 & Revelation 16

"NOW is the day of salvation" says the Bible

It says, "TODAY, if you hear God's vopice, don't harden your heart

Romans 1:20 states that, from seeing creation alone, mankind has NO excuse for ignoring God

Romans 12:1-2 shows us that the only reasonable, rational response to all the wonderful things God has done for us is to love & serve Him 100%

Alpha courses worldwide will start next week - "10 free meals with 10 great videos @ a church near you: explore the meaning of life" - see http://www.alphacourse.org for your nearest lively church to join

The happiest New Year is 1 devoted to get to know Jesus better & to love Him more

Happy New Year to all our readers!

Now to do the post I came on for: exposing Bible prophecies @ the global 'Big Brother' Beast/Antichrist as the worst global tyranny ever...

Dude, I didn't write that last part..I have no idea where that came from. [quote:44805]
Oh sorry, I didn't make it clear. I wasn't quoting you, I was quoting protos. I quote everyone in the same thread :tongue
[quote:44805]if Darwin drivel was right, the differences between so-called adjacent steps of his so-called evo-ladder would be as tiny as those between the adjoining frames of a movie
First, there's no such thing as an evolutionary ladder. There is no form that all organisms strive to be. That's just not how it happens, period.
and secondly, to put it simply, most of the time they are that tiny. There ARE mutations though that completely change the phenotype of a certain organism. For example, there's a picture in my book of a tomato plant leaf that is extremely compound, and looks more like a fern leaf than a tomato leaf. All that caused by one simple mutation. So your very premise is flawed, because that's not true ALL the time.

The plain fact that we can so clearly distinguish between species alone proves that each species was Designer-made by the Most Brilliant Brain in the Universe - its Almighty Creator
First, being able to distinguish between modern species is irrelevant. One modern species didn't evolve from another species, they had common ancestors and they branched out. Just like a tree, each leaf represents one species. Right now we might be able to tell the differences between species, but only because they already diverged!!! If you go back far enough, you'll come to a point where the twigs join and you can't tell one twig from the other. Same with species.
HOWEVER, not all organisms have fully diverged yet. They are in different stages of evolution, and therefore it's reasonable to predict that it is VERY hard for some species to be classified.
That is exactly what we find. There is a LOT of debate about how to classify MANY organisms.
So your basic premise THERE is also flawed, and we CAN'T "clearly distinguish" between a LOT of species.
Evo-loopies cannot find transitional forms: there are MILLIONS of 'missing links' - @ every so-called stage
That's simply wrong too. There are hundreds of transitional fossils. Go back one or two pages and you'll see links.
Same with fossils: the Cambrian explosion has the simplest & the most complex fossils all mixed together: no evidence of gradual development from amoeba to man
First, man came hundreds of millions of years AFTER the cambrian explosion.
secondly, what does the fact that simple and complex fossils are mixed together have to do with anything? simple and complex species are mixed together right now, and have always been.
Also, before the cambrian explosion, most organisms were soft bodied and did not fossilize. During the cambrian explosion, they began getting hard body parts, and could therefore fossilize.
In fact, as 23 top scientists recently hit the headlines with their joint book
[/quote:44805][/quote:44805]
When was that? what 23 top scientists? What kind of scientist?

Hundreds of PhD/MSc-level scientists, from microbiolgy to astronomy, see SOOOOOOOO much evidence of Intelligent Design that they reject the atheistic brainwashing that dorky Richard Dawkins is to try on UK TV next week

Even Dawkins is on record as admitting that the fossil record & the living species LOOK as if all were designed for a purpose

1 good reason: they WERE!!

Autologout looms, so do see the comprehensive menus of excellent articles at http://www.discovery.org/csc & http://www.creationism.org

For starters:-

See http://www.discovery.org/csc/topQuestions.php

http://www.creationism.org/articles/index.htm

& http://www.creationism.org/topbar/grandcanyon.htm

Must go!

Ian

Yes hundreds, hundreds that take up about less than 1 percent of the total scientists. Now, shorten that list down to those who actually have a degree in an evolution related field, like microbiology, and the list is miraculously shortened.

And please, show me your out of context(probably) quote about Dawkins.

Posting links is not a good way to debate, it makes you seem like all you know is what a convincing website can temporarily make you remember. Why don't you show us your own argument?

There's a video by Ken Miller in a discussion about Intelligent Design, and the recent dover trial. You can watch it if you want by downloading the torrent for it http://tracker.zaerc.com/torrents-details.php?id=4599, make of it what you will. *I* just found it interesting. You download a program like Bitlord or Azureus to use the torrent if you don't know what bittorrent is. It would be a good conversation topic.

Hey Oran_Taran.

Didn't mean to blow you off, but I got the call I've been waiting for forever:

Dear Mr. Hatchett:

Very interesting photos of the artifacts, especially those you have identified

as Clovis type. We have in our area a "paleo-Indian" culture that is 9000

years B.P., dated by radiocarbon dates on shorelines of former shorelines of

ancestral Lake Superior. These artifacts are fairly well crafted, resembling

much more recent material, but made of local cherts derived from the

Gunflint Formation, rather than trade material seen in more recent

materials.

The dating of your deposit is valid as far as it goes, but there is the

question as to whether the artifact-containing alluvium actually did cover the

furnace area after its function. There are sophisticated means of

determining this, but they are not available from me. If there were

pre-Clovis iron production going on, this would topple all sorts of ideas and,

in fact, would proceed iron production in Europe. I think at that point others

would interested in applying sophisticated dating methods to the site.

But to the point, if you are agreeable to sending a specimen of the metals

to me, I can see what they are quite readily. I need only very small

samples, ca. 1 gram. If you wish, I have a loan agreement that I can get

to you.

Dr. ******* ******

For a full description of the site I'm excavating, please see:

http://www.preclovis.com

Certainly, as another scientist, you can understand why I have to hop on

this. This is one of the the leading guys in ancient metal manufacture and

trade.

And, he's got an awesome laboratory for analyzing this hypothesized

PreClovis metal smelting furnace and artifacts. For a researcher of this

caliber to take interest in my finds (I've kept his name anonymous for

now...he's going way out on a limb (at least according evolutionists) to even

take the time to correspond with me and take enough interest to ask me to

send samples to his lab, and, if warranted by the results of the analysis,

come all the way from Ontario to Texas to check out the site.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Genesis 4:22- Tubal-Cain

Sry man, you tripple posted. Yes the forum is messed up, I wonder when they'll fixed the code. But yes, please keep us posted!

Grengor said:
Yes the forum is messed up, I wonder when they'll fixed the code.

I heard Pat Robertson say the other day that this is retribution from God for allowing atheists on the boards. :)

uh... cool. I don't know much about archeology... so I don't know what that means... but ok.
(I've kept his name anonymous for

now...he's going way out on a limb (at least according evolutionists) to even

take the time to correspond with me and take enough interest to ask me to

send samples to his lab,

What the does that have to do with evolution?
I looked at your site... although I didn't let everything load because you have tons of pictures which would take forever for me to load, but from what I saw, your finds have absolutely nothing to do with evolution.

Guys, the more who come to Chester Zoo on Sat, the better the discounts, OK? 8-)

I've just Town Cried Bootle to get the 10.30am train & Liverpool to get the 1 between 10.45/11.0am :biggrin

If Saturday..

is as nice as Thursday.. :wink:

C U..

@ Chester Zoo.. :multi:

& evo-loopies will NEVER find the MILLIONS of 'Missing Links'.. :tongue

because..

they DON'T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!
:angel:

So..

don't let Sat..

go flat.. :oops:

be where it's at!!!!
:-D

C U

@ Chester Zoo!!!
:biggrin

Fans may check out 6/7 of my lyrics at the Poetry/Creative Writing part...

Date: 09/02/05 09:06:46
To: Charlie Hatchett
Subject: Re: Possible Convergent Levallois Points, Pentangular Points, and Limestone Tools Found on *******

"Charlie: I appreciate you sending the photos of your finds...

If by using the term, Levallois, you mean that your idea of preClovis is that it may have derived from the Middle Paleolithic, that goes against everything that we know about human history. I believe that people probably got to the Americas sometime before Clovis, but maybe only a few thousand years before Clovis. Certainly it was long after the end of the Middle Paleolithic and the Levallois Mousterian. Levallois Mousterian was primarily a time of Neanderthals and no where is there any indication that Middle Paleolithic people or technology got out any where close to the Americas. "

Dr. Mike Collins

University of Texas Archeological Lab

This is the exact rhetoric I've run into because most scientists today were

raised believing evolution is a fact...never questioning it for themselves.

It's funny...notice the date of the e-mail and the date of the following

announcement:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 17, 2004
New evidence puts man in North America 50,000 years ago.
USC releases radiocarbon dates on Topper Site

Topper Site - Allendale County South Carolina
Radiocarbon tests of carbonized plant remains where artifacts were unearthed last May along the Savannah River in Allendale County by University of South Carolina archaeologist Dr. Albert Goodyear indicate that the sediments containing these artifacts are at least 50,000 years old, meaning that humans inhabited North American long before the last ice age.

The findings are significant because they suggest that humans inhabited North America well before the last ice age more than 20,000 years ago, a potentially explosive revelation in American archaeology.

Goodyear, who has garnered international attention for his discoveries of tools that pre-date what is believed to be humans’ arrival in North America, announced the test results, which were done by the University of California at Irvine Laboratory, Wednesday (Nov .17).

“The dates could actually be older,†Goodyear says. “Fifty-thousand should be a minimum age since there may be little detectable activity left.â€Â

The dawn of modern homo sapiens occurred in Africa between 60,000 and 80,000 years ago. Evidence of modern man’s migration out of the African continent has been documented in Australia and Central Asia at 50,000 years and in Europe at 40,000 years. The fact that humans could have been in North America at or near the same time is expected to spark debate among archaeologists worldwide, raising new questions on the origin and migration of the human species. "

Another controversial archeological site, which suggests that humans have

been in North America as early as 200,000 years ago (before Africa) is the

Calico Early Man Site. Louis Leakey was the project director at Calico until his

death in 1972, and it was the only New World site he worked on. One of the

basic controversies centers on the interpretation of features found on small

stone artifacts: the site's primary archeologist, Dee Simpson, claims that the

rough points on some of the rocks were formed by man, while others

maintain that they were naturally formed - not artifacts at all, but geofacts.

Here's some of the artifacts from Calico:

http://calicodig.com/image

Hopefully this clarifies the issue I was discussing in my previous post.

Peace

Ok, so man got to NA earlier than previously thought.
So what? what does that have to do with evolution?

Well, if modern man supposedly evolved in Africa 60k-80k rcybp, and now

we've found solid evidence of modern man in in North America 200k rcybp, then

something just ain't right. I think this issue is highly relevant. The theory of

evolution ain't jiving. The leading archeologists are still trying to get over the

shock.

Charlie Hatchett said:

Well, if modern man supposedly evolved in Africa 60k-80k rcybp, and now

we've found solid evidence of modern man in in North America 200k rcybp, then

something just ain't right. I think this issue is highly relevant. The theory of

evolution ain't jiving. The leading archeologists are still trying to get over the

shock.

You seem to be under the impression that a tweak, granted a major tweak, would mean that the entire ToE should be thrown out. Could it not be that, they're just sooner than we thought? Oh goodness no, I'm grasping for straws here!

For evolution to not "jive", you'd have to show that alleles in a population do not change.

Well, if modern man supposedly evolved in Africa 60k-80k rcybp, and now we've found solid evidence of modern man in in North America 200k rcybp,
actually, "H. sapiens lived from about 200 TYA to the present." (from wikipedia, human evolution)
You seem to be under the impression that a tweak, granted a major tweak, would mean that the entire ToE should be thrown out. Could it not be that, they're just sooner than we thought? Oh goodness no, I'm grasping for straws here!
exactly.

actually, "H. sapiens lived from about 200 TYA to the present." (from wikipedia, human evolution)

Cool...so we have evidence of modern humans in North America and

Africa at 200,000 rcybp. Which means, by inference, that modern humans were

widespread on earth even earlier than these dates.

...I bet in the future, the date will keep getting pushed backwards.

Imagine that...200,000 rcybp and no evolution.

Thanks for the info Oran!

You can bet all you want, but bets don't get accepted into the scientific community. You can totally disprove Common Ancestry, and that humans are completely unrelated to current world monkeys, and evolution would still stand.

You can bet all you want, but bets don't get accepted into the scientific community. You can totally disprove Common Ancestry, and that humans are completely unrelated to current world monkeys, and evolution would still stand.

Sure your not talking about natural selection?

I.D. peeps definitely believe in natural selection. According to ID, all the

different races of people came from one original genetic stock. Same with

dogs, cats, horses, etc...

As populations were isolated, natural selection culled out the most beneficial

traits for the particular enviroment in which the population was isolated.

But the genes always existed in the original genetic stock. I wonder if this is

where alot of the confusion comes into the picture between evolutionary

thought and ID thought.

Peace bro.

And remember, you have yet to show that humans definately were in NA 200, 000 years ago.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back