Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

F1 SEASON OPENER!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Anyone else looking forward to some good racing? Personally I'd love to se Hamilton have a solid year mabye. Mabye a Schumacher win for nostalga sakes but unless Mercedes gives him a better car than last year I doubt he will.

I often wonder why NASCAR is so big in the south, what with all the going left and junk(HA get it its a political thing). I cant wait for the Austin race(yup thats right F1 in America) I finally got my tickets and they arent too shabby cant wait to see it live :)

not that anyone cares...:angry2

But Hammilton took the poll,
BUT the big story for me is Schumacher is starting 4th and looks like he might have the car to take him to another set of wins:thud:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back