Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Facebook Begins Banning Christian Content And Labeling Jesus Christ As ‘Hate Speech?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I read it in a news article on preachdaily This raises important questions about the boundaries of freedom of expression, the role of social media platforms in shaping public discourse, and the impact on religious beliefs and communities, thoughts? Here is the article if anyone wants to read it

Well, I looked him up, and it may be because he's rather outspoken about homosexuality being a sin. There seems to be a trend in that direction with some of his posting, so maybe they are monitoring him more closely.

There's still plenty of Jesus on Facebook, you just can't associate Him with preaching against homosexuality:

Plenty of other religion too...

Well, I looked him up, and it may be because he's rather outspoken about homosexuality being a sin. There seems to be a trend in that direction with some of his posting, so maybe they are monitoring him more closely.

Hmmm... I'm also a little confused, because if you look down to May 17th, it has the post. "Christ gave his life so you could live." The only difference from what he said was taken down was that he had used the word Jesus instead of Christ...

I hate to say it, but could be he's embellishing or leaving something out of the story. Certainly they are going to take down anything that sounds "homophobic," but I'm guessing he may not be telling the whole truth here, possibly for sensationalism's sake.

People choose what they put on FB and for me I usually forward the scriptures from others that share them. I don't get involved with anything that is deemed socially or politically correct. Just to much drama at times.

There was a recent court decision whereby the victims of a terror ist attack sued Google social media for allowing the Islamic organization to communicate through them. The court decided they aren’t responsible for content even if a terrorist organization uses them to organize an attack. They said they haven’t enough man power to monitor terrorists.

Back