Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Facing Eviction - Please Help With Donations - Thanks!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

rwbovee

My old car that I drove broke down so now I have no car. I've been getting rides every day to my job 12 miles away for the last several weeks. And now my landlord says I have to be out of my apartment for two months starting Oct. 1 so he can remodel my room. Then I could return but rent would be $70 a month higher, which I can't afford. I have a friend who will let me stay in her old house for no rent, just paying the utilities, but that needs a new water pump or I will have no water. So if you could help me or know of someone or a church that could please refer me to them. The church I've been attending has a lot of financial troubles themselves. I could use the $400 for the water pump and also $1,000 or so for a good used car (I saw a great one, 1995, with 130,000 miles recently for $1,300). Thanks and God bless you! See http://www.ebay.com/itm/271053108465?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 or http://begslist.org/help-paying-rent/being-evicted-need-400-for-a-water-pump

I could sure use some help. So far I've raised a grand total of $1.20 on eBay, nothing from Begslist, and one church I wrote to turned me down for any help. I'm still waiting to hear from another church and the Salvation Army.

Where in Wisconsin do you live? My father works for a charity that assits people who become homeless with temporary free housing. Are you working full time? Even if you aren't getting paid much you'd be able to save pretty fast if you are living for free. PM me the specifics of your money situation and I may be willing to help you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back