Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

False Witnesses say that Paul did not keep the Torah after he was saved.

Jesus taught His Doctrine and His law, not the law of Moses.

As it is written —

He will not fail nor be discouraged,
Till He has established justice in the earth;
And the coastlands shall wait for His law.”
Thus says God the LORD,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it,
Who gives breath to the people on it,
And spirit to those who walk on it:
“I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles
, Isaiah 42:4-6

Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:2

You have heard that it was said to those of old, You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Matthew 5:27-28

The law of Christ is superior to the law of Moses as the Melchizedek priesthood is superior to that of Levi.

For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. Hebrews 7:12

• there is also a change of the law.

The law has changed. We are no longer under the law of Moses, but under the law of Christ.

Paul did not keep the law of Moses, because he taught that was was no longer in force but was nailed to the cross, having fulfilled its purpose.

For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, Ephesians 2:14-15

again

What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator.
Galatians 3:19

• What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come

The Seed, The Messiah has come and fulfilled the law of Moses, as it has become obsolete, so now we are under the New Covenant in His blood, not the blood of bulls and goats that only “covered sin” atoned for sin, but the blood of Jesus that takes away the sin completely.

For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins. Hebrews 10:4

For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness, for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Hebrews 7:18-19

How do you receive the forgiveness of sins?

Do you sacrifice animals for your sins as the law of Moses commanded?

Please explain how a person that is under the law of Moses goes about having their sins forgiven?

JLB
Wrong

Jesus taught the Torah in Parables

Psalms 78

1​

Give ear, O My people, to My Torah: incline your ears to the words of My mouth.

2​

I will open My mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:

Matthew 13:34
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake He not unto them:

Pay attention, hear what the Torah says, The Words of My Mouth YESHUA'S Mouth

YHWH YESHUA gave the Torah to Moses

YESHUA taught the Torah in Parables, The Words of His Mouth

Last edited:
Romans 7

1​

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the Torah,) how that the Torah hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2​

For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the Torah to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the Torah of her husband.

3​

So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that Torah; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

4​

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the Torah by the body of Messiah; that ye should be married to another, even to Him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Paul starts by saying that he is speaking to those that know the Torah, specifically a certain command in the Torah in regards to marriage and re-marriage

The Torah says that if a man puts away his wife for adultery, that it would be an abomination to marry her again.

Deuteronomy 24

4​

Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before YHWH: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which YHWH thy Elohim giveth thee for an inheritance.

God divorced Israel for Adultery

Jeremiah 3:

8​

And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

And the Only way YHWH according to His Own Torah ordinance that would allow Him to re-marry Israel was for Him to die for His Unfaithful wife, then she could be remarried to Him that was raised from the dead.

He died for our sins, the sins of Israel whom He had divorced.

How did YHWH go from divorcing Israel for being a harlot, to being married to her again, without it being a abomination?

The Cross, He gave His Life for Two folds, YESHUA said that is why the Father loved Him,

14​

Turn, O backsliding children, saith YHWH; for I Am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

15​

And I will give you pastors according to Mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

In all fairness, Paul made it clear, he was addressing on a specific point of the Torah that was no longer binding, YHWH's divorce of Israel, and now we are married to Him that was raised from the dead.

The Gospel

Psalms 102:

16​

When YHWH shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.

Titus 2

13​

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior YESHUA Mashiach;

Last edited:
Wrong

Jesus taught the Torah in Parables

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

You are deceived and you are desiring to carry away Christians in your delusion.

Paul warned of this type of witchcraft.

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Galatians 3:1-2

again

Yet not even Titus who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised. And this occurred because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),
Galatians 2:3-4

The law of Moses requires circumcision.

Paul did not compel Titus who was with him to become circumcised.

If a person desires to be circumcised then they can have that option but it is not required under the New Covenant.

JLB

I never said, nor does the scriptures say that someones sins can be forgiven by their keeping of the Torah.

I do however believe in the New Covenant wherein YHWH says those that are New Creations, Born Again, that He would write His Torah upon their Hearts and Minds in order that they would keep His Statutes and Ordinances, He that began a good work in me will complete it.

Ezekiel 11

19​

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

20​

That they may walk in My statutes, and keep Mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Jeremiah 31:

33​

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith YHWH, I will put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God , and they shall be My people.

Those that are Born Again don't keep the Torah to have their sins forgiven, they keep it because they are the Redeemed.

Are you in the New Covenant?

Romans 7:22
For I delight in the Torah of God after the inward man.

I asked how a person who is under the law of Moses has their sins forgiven?

Romans 7

1​

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the Torah,) how that the Torah hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2​

For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the Torah to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the Torah of her husband.

3​

So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that Torah; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

4​

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the Torah by the body of Messiah; that ye should be married to another, even to Him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Paul starts by saying that he is speaking to those that know the Torah, specifically a certain command in the Torah in regards to marriage and re-marriage

The Torah says that if a man puts away his wife for adultery, that it would be an abomination to marry her again.

Deuteronomy 24

4​

Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before YHWH: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which YHWH thy Elohim giveth thee for an inheritance.

God divorced Israel for Adultery

Jeremiah 3:

8​

And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

And the Only way YHWH according to His Own Torah ordinance that would allow Him to re-marry Israel was for Him to die for His Unfaithful wife, then she could be remarried to Him that was raised from the dead.

He died for our sins, the sins of Israel whom He had divorced.

How did YHWH go from divorcing Israel for being a harlot, to being married to her again, without it being a abomination?

The Cross, He gave His Life for Two folds, YESHUA said that is why the Father loved Him,

14​

Turn, O backsliding children, saith YHWH; for I Am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

15​

And I will give you pastors according to Mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

In all fairness, Paul made it clear, he was addressing on a specific point of the Torah that was no longer binding, YHWH's divorce of Israel, and now we are married to Him that was raised from the dead.

The Gospel

Psalms 102:

16​

When YHWH shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.

Titus 2

13​

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior YESHUA Mashiach;

Do you believe Christian’s must become circumcised in order to be saved?

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

You are deceived and you are desiring to carry away Christians in your delusion.

Paul warned of this type of witchcraft.

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Galatians 3:1-2

again

Yet not even Titus who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised. And this occurred because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),
Galatians 2:3-4

The law of Moses requires circumcision.

Paul did not compel Titus who was with him to become circumcised.

If a person desires to be circumcised then they can have that option but it is not required under the New Covenant.

JLB

The problem they were having according to Paul is that certain men crept in saying that unless someone gets circumcised according to the Torah of Moses they are not saved. And to sum it up Paul says, if circumcision saves, then they should go all the way and emasculate themselves.

Adult Circumcision was the issue being debated, the reason the Acts 15 council came together.

1​

And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

5​

But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

6​

And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

10​

Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

The command is to circumcise on the 8th day of life, does one really have a choice if that command is obeyed?

Adult circumcision is not the same thing by any means. Even the fathers found it unbearable

One of the accusations made against Paul was that he was teaching Jews not to circumcise their children or to walk-live after the customs that were given them.

Acts 6

13​

And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:

Acts 21

21​

And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles-(nations) to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

Was Paul a Hypocrite?did he walk and say one thing to Jews and teach something different to former gentiles that had been grafted into the olive tree?

Paul did what was asked to prove he walked orderly, and kept the Torah at all times, He wasn't a hypocrite

But according to christians interpretation of him, Paul was a deceiver, kept the Torah when he was around Jews, but when he wasn't around Jews, it was a free for all, eat swine, rats and cats, everything God made is good and is sanctified by the word and prayer.

and where are these unclean animals sanctified by the word of God? Nowhere, so it doesn't matter how much you pray over your easter ham it is an abomination.

The abomination of desolation historically was when Antiochus sacrificed a pig on the altar of YHWH

The context is YESHUA's Second Coming, His Appearing In Glory

Isaiah 66

15​

For, behold, YHWH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.

16​

For by fire and by His sword will YHWH plead with all flesh: and the slain of YHWH shall be many.

17​

They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith YHWH.

Peter's Vision, What was it About? Peter said it was so that he wouldn't call any man common or unclean, not about eating things forbidden, further amplified by what Peter says here

1 Peter 1:16

16​

Because it is written, Be ye Holy; for I am Holy.

Holy means set apart, Where is this written?

Leviticus 11 entire chapter is about what is clean = food and unclean = not food

Leviticus 11

44​

For I am YHWH your Elohim: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be Holy; for I am Holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

45​

For I am YHWH that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your Elohim: ye shall therefore be Holy, for I am Holy.

There are other replies that I will have to get to later, I post verses for each day of the year, the real daily verses.

Guaranteed beyond any doubt, most here will summarily reject before ever testing the evidence, because most here already know everything according to a recent Pew research poll of "christians" most christians think they have arrived regardless of their denomination, they already know all they need to know, so if you don't what to be held more accountable for things you should know, then don't, and I'm serious look at what is in the link, make no effort to understand, because that will be held against you, Prophecy being fulfilled and "christians" can't see it.

https://betreshalephshinyadtaw.blogspot.com/

Also here on the website that He entrusted to me for His Glory to build for Him

https://31102bible.com/blog - Is a sub-page of the blogspot page, not as good to view His works that He gave to me to do.

I need to start work on the 17th, everyday done on its day, at least 2 hours in the word for years.

Then I will take my small herd of sheep over to my neigbors property to graze, they've mowed down my 5 acres to a putting green, chickens quail and off a dirt road in a rural area, able to go fully off grid, solar, a well, a lot of dear, not to mention homegrown food.

Last edited:
The problem they were having according to Paul is that certain men crept in saying that unless someone gets circumcised according to the Torah of Moses they are not saved. And to sum it up Paul says, if circumcision saves, then they should go all the way and emasculate themselves.

Adult Circumcision was the issue being debated, the reason the Acts 15 council came together.

1​

And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

5​

But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

6​

And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

10​

Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

The command is to circumcise on the 8th day of life, does one really have a choice if that command is obeyed?

Adult circumcision is not the same thing by any means. Even the fathers found it unbearable

One of the accusations made against Paul was that he was teaching Jews not to circumcise their children or to walk-live after the customs that were given them.

Acts 6

13​

And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:

Acts 21

21​

And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles-(nations) to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

Was Paul a Hypocrite?did he walk and say one thing to Jews and teach something different to former gentiles that had been grafted into the olive tree?

Paul did what was asked to prove he walked orderly, and kept the Torah at all times, He wasn't a hypocrite

But according to christians interpretation of him, Paul was a deceiver, kept the Torah when he was around Jews, but when he wasn't around Jews, it was a free for all, eat swine, rats and cats, everything God made is good and is sanctified by the word and prayer.

and where are these unclean animals sanctified by the word of God? Nowhere, so it doesn't matter how much you pray over your easter ham it is an abomination.

The abomination of desolation historically was when Antiochus sacrificed a pig on the altar of YHWH

The context is YESHUA's Second Coming, His Appearing In Glory

Isaiah 66

15​

For, behold, YHWH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.

16​

For by fire and by His sword will YHWH plead with all flesh: and the slain of YHWH shall be many.

17​

They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine'sflesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith YHWH.

Peter's Vision, What was it About? Peter said it was so that he wouldn't call any man common or unclean, not about eating things forbidden, further amplified by what Peter says here

1 Peter 1:16

16​

Because it is written, Be ye Holy; for I am Holy.

Holy means set apart, Where is this written?

Leviticus 11 entire chapter is about what is clean = food and unclean = not food

Leviticus 11

44​

For I am YHWH your Elohim: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be Holy; for I am Holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

45​

For I am YHWH that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your Elohim: ye shall therefore be Holy, for I am Holy.

There are other replies that I will have to get to later, I post verses for each day of the year, the real daily verses.

Guaranteed beyond any doubt, most here will summarily reject before ever testing the evidence, because most here already know everything according to a recent Pew research poll of "christians" most christians think they have arrived regardless of their denomination, they already know all they need to know, so if you don't what to be held more accountable for things you should know, then don't, and I'm serious look at what is in the link, make no effort to understand, because that will be held against you, Prophecy being fulfilled and "christians" can't see it.

https://betreshalephshinyadtaw.blogspot.com/

Also here on the website that He entrusted to me for His Glory to build for Him

https://31102bible.com/blog - Is a sub-page of the blogspot page, not as good to view His works that He gave to me to do.

I need to start work on the 17th, everyday done on its day, at least 2 hours in the word for years.

Then I will take my small herd of sheep over to my neigbors property to graze, they've mowed down my 5 acres to a putting green, chickens quail and off a dirt road in a rural area, able to go fully off grid, solar, a well, a lot of dear, not to mention homegrown food.

No problem here. I understand what the New Testament scriptures plainly say.

I also understand why you won’t answer the questions I have asked.

Here are the unanswered questions that you don’t want to answer.

• Do you believe Christian’s must become circumcised in order to be saved?

• By saying Torah, are you referring to the law of the LORD or the law of Moses that was added or the first five books of the Bible?
The law of Moses​
The law of the Lord Jesus Christ​
The first five books of the Bible​

• How do people under the law of Moses have their sins forgiven?

JLB

No problem here. I understand what the New Testament scriptures plainly say.

I also understand why you won’t answer the questions I have asked.

Here are the unanswered questions that you don’t want to answer.

• By saying Torah, are you referring to the law of the LORD or the law of Moses that was added or the first five books of the Bible?
The law of Moses​
The law of the Lord Jesus Christ​
The first five books of the Bible​

JLB

Romans 6:15
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

What is sin? Sin is Breaking the Torah, Missing the Mark

1 John 3

4​

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the Torah: for sin is the transgression of the Torah.

5​

And ye know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin.

6​

Whosoever abideth in Him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen Him, neither known Him.

Go ahead, sin like there is no tomorrow. For you there might not be

You were answered in the opening post but were unable to comprehend, your knowledge is carnal, what one would expect from someone that doesn't have the Spirit of God living in them.

Romans 8

7​

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the Torah of God, neither indeed can be.

Explaining to a christian that the Torah is for them to keep is like trying to convince a JW that YESHUA is YHWH, Only YHWH can remove the blinders, and only when they realize they are blind wretched and naked, having inherited doctrines wherein there is no profit.

Last edited:
Romans 6:15
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

What is sin? Sin is Breaking the Torah, Missing the Mark

1 John 3

4​

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the Torah: for sin is the transgression of the Torah.

5​

And ye know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin.

6​

Whosoever abideth in Him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen Him, neither known Him.

Go ahead, sin like there is no tomorrow. For you there might not be

You were answered in the opening post but were unable to comprehend, your knowledge is carnal, what one would expect from someone that doesn't have the Spirit of God living in them.

Romans 8

7​

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the Torah of God, neither indeed can be.

Explaining to a christian that the Torah is for them to keep is like trying to convince a JW that YESHUA is YHWH, Only YHWH can remove the blinders, and only when they realize they are blind wretched and naked, having inherited doctrines wherein there is no profit.

Will you answer my questions?

The law of Moses
The law of the Lord Jesus Christ
The first five books of the Bible

Back