Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fantasy Baseball...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I know that spring training is still a few weeks away, but does anyone else think it would be cool to have a fantasy league of users?

Timothy said:
I know that spring training is still a few weeks away, but does anyone else think it would be cool to have a fantasy league of users?

Hey Timothy. :)

One of the guys that was in our league last season asked me about this today. Funny you bring it up.

Hey Jake, if you and your friend are going to have a league again this year, I'm certainly game. 8-) Now that I have my first season under my belt, I'm sure I can make a more solid run for the top spot. 8-)

Timothy said:
Hey Jake, if you and your friend are going to have a league again this year, I'm certainly game. 8-) Now that I have my first season under my belt, I'm sure I can make a more solid run for the top spot. 8-)

You must mean the top spot behind me, right? :smt019

Last I knew I passed you mid season last year and never looked back. You may have had your fair share of injuries, but I went with long shots and they paid off. 8-)

Reni sent me an invitation - did you get it as well?

If not let me know and I will get him to add you.

I think you guys will have a good chance of getting quite a few owners from these forums because from what I've seen there seems to be more baseball fans here than football (which I couldn't seem to get enough interested :sad :lol: ). I tried fantasy hockey once which is on of my favorite sports (after football of course) but I couldn't stick with it on a daily basis. My brother is a big baseball fan so I'll ask him if he's interested in playing. I'll sticky this thread for you too so its easy to find at the top.

Probably not, I don't follow baseball all that much. Thanks for asking me though. I'll ask my brother if he is interested because he's a big fan.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back