Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Favorite Christian Worship Albums?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

vja4Him

What are your favorite Christian worship albums? Right now my favorite Christian worship album is "Live Worship: Blessed Be Your Name," Rebecca St. James.

I don't have very many Christian worship albums, and would like add a couple more to our collection.

Handel's (Complete) Messiah. There is NOTHING that will quite blow out your circuits like it.

I can't get enough of Hillsong. United:Look to you is the most amazing worship cd of all time. EVERY SONG is good. The CD's even come with a DVD of their songs being played live to the youth. Its so beautiful to see so many young people for Christ. Kinda makes you want to move to Australia lol

My favorite songs are All I need is you, Deeper, and shout unto God. Flipping amazing, I tell you.

Being an extreme fan of worship music :)...

My current favorite is a CD from my church :-D

The artists' name is Brian Johnson, and the CD is called Undone

http://www.ibethel.org----- thats where you can find it :smt040

vja4Him said:
What are your favorite Christian worship albums? Right now my favorite Christian worship album is "Live Worship: Blessed Be Your Name," Rebecca St. James.

I don't have very many Christian worship albums, and would like add a couple more to our collection.

Hmmm... Not really one to buy worship CDs but Fight the Tide by Sanctus Real. I won it in a contest, lol. I actually listen to it sometimes though.

help!

Can some one pm the lyrics to story side b's Miracle??!!!!!
PLEASE help
I LOVE that song!!!! :microwave:

help!

PLEASE help

help!

PLEASE help

help!

PLEASE help

Exodus (Michael W. Smith, dc Talk, Jars of Clay, Third Day...etc) still ranks up there among my favorites.

Skillet ~ Ardent Worship Album

Very good Worship Album, I reccomend it! =)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back