Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] feeling exhausted and tired of dealing with people

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
i am currently studying at university and only has two weeks before the final exams

i am having some issues with one of my lecturer and tutor and some class mates

i am feeling really exhausted at the moment.

you prayer would be appreciated

My prayers are with you, Redemption 79 ... and welcome to CFnet !

Scripture that soothes me in times such as what you have described: Psalm 69.

(Be sure to eat plenty of veggies & fruit during this hectic, troubling times ..... they're great for revitalization)

Dear Father, please come to Redemption at this time of testing in their life that will allow them to concentrate on the goal ahead that You have allowed to come to pass. This indeed is a part of the trial of our faith as all suffering is, but it produces unfathomable reward to us. Have Your will be done in this life to Your glory, and I thank You Father in Jesus' name. Amen.

thank you very much for the prayers i have received. i really appreciate them.

i just want to give guys an update.

the weirdest thing happened today. the lecturer that i have been having issues with, all of the sudden become nice and helpful?

at this stage i am keeping my fingers crossed that God has softened his heart and he decided not to make things difficult for me anymore.

but i cant be sure given my past interactions with him.

but i really hope God "is" working in his heart

because it would really make a huge diff whether or not i pass his paper this semester.

anyway, thanks again for all the prayers.

Thanks for the update, Redemption79 .... uncross those fingers and change that 'hope' to confidence that our Lord God is answering prayers.

If the lecturer does offer further challenges to you, thank him & tell him you appreciate his comments as you seek to do the best you can in his class.

I certainly can say amen to AirDancer's reply, and I will add that this is what we can expect when we seek our Father's intervention. Praise His holy name for His great goodness to us-ward which believe. Thanks for the good report and blessings in Christ Jesus.
:thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back