Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] Fish, Loaves, Why Not Cash?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

KevinK

I run a small business. Every month when I balance the books, it's a struggle just to make payroll. The checking account is rarely above 20K. So I asked the Lord, how about an extra jolt for the business account? Don't have to, of course, just asking. Something in the neighborhood of 10-15k to help make ends meet.

Yesterday after downloading bank info to Quickbooks, the program tells me there's a discrepancy. Would I like a balance adjustment? The discrepancy is in my favor, and is a little under $11.5K.

I said yes.

Praise God; I love to hear such testimonies. There's an old cliché something to the effect that God is seldom early, but He is never late. He knows the road we take, and He supplies the need along with the mercy and grace that encourages our faith of His presence with us in the fires we encounter. Blessings brother in Christ Jesus.

I'm still in shock. There's no normal way this could happen. Small discrepancies, sure, even $100 sometimes. But this??!! I half expected it to be all gone today, or get a call from the bank, but nada. Today paid off one of my small business loans.

All I can say is [keanureeves]Whoa![/keanureeves].

That's awesome, KevinK. It reminds me of what some older, wiser Christians have told me: "Jesus died for YOU; not just your sins, but the whole of you." To me, that would include blessing some of us financially when He deems appropriate.

I'm still in shock. There's no normal way this could happen. Small discrepancies, sure, even $100 sometimes. But this??!! I half expected it to be all gone today, or get a call from the bank, but nada. Today paid off one of my small business loans.

All I can say is [keanureeves]Whoa![/keanureeves].
God is amazing in every facet of our lives even in our finances.
Give God the Glory and express your trust and faithfulness by giving back to the Lord 10%
with a Thankful heart and sit back and watch what God does in your finances and in your business

I run a small business. Every month when I balance the books, it's a struggle just to make payroll. The checking account is rarely above 20K. So I asked the Lord, how about an extra jolt for the business account? Don't have to, of course, just asking. Something in the neighborhood of 10-15k to help make ends meet.

Yesterday after downloading bank info to Quickbooks, the program tells me there's a discrepancy. Would I like a balance adjustment? The discrepancy is in my favor, and is a little under $11.5K.

I said yes.
:thumbsup

The other day He sent a fan motor for my furnace my way. I'm learning to trust Him in all things... I've been chewing His ear a little lately about a small piece of land I've got my eye on.

Thanks for your testimony, I am edified by it brother. :)

But that money always exsited right? would that money cease to exsist if you worshiped the wrong god.
Well it is aparent to me that it was not there then all of a sudden there it was...
Romans 8:28 tells us
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
.just believe By faith and trust in Gods sovereignty in our lives. It is a hard concept to grasp for unbelievers

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back