Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Flesh and Blood and Spirit on Jesus name

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20220604-193143.png
An Emoji Devotional for Saturday 4th Of June, 2022

Topic: Flesh and Blood and Spirit on Jesus name

Highlight:

Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Jesus replied, “
Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.

Matthew 16:16-17

When you call the name of Jesus with flesh and blood (ordinary) sense, it may not ring a bell. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.” John 4:24

The name is a Spirit name, It works wonders when it is set to spiritual targets. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh but you can reorganize the flesh from the Spirit." This is how miracle happens. When You must have seen things from the spiritual perspective.

The truth is, the name of Jesus is spiritual. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
John 3:6 KJV

Galatians 5:16-17 says

"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please."

If you have been calling on the name of Jesus and things does not change, give yourself a reprieve, and ask God to open your spiritual eyes to see from the spiritual angle. It is very certain that if you approach problem from the spiritual position, it will move mountain.

2 Corinthians 5:7 says "for we walk by faith, not by sight"

In conclusion, What you actually see in the physics, is not what is happening in the Spirit. Romans 8:14 says "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

If you want are reading this and you want God's Spirit lead you in using the name of Jesus Christ same way the apostle used it. You must be first born again by receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and ask for His Holy Spirit to live in you. You must also be ready to live by the word of God as ""Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” (Matthew 4:4). Once spiritual things becomes lively and God's word becomes lovely to you, then your spiritual life is awakened.

Only the word of God in the Bible can reveal Spiritual things, flesh and blood cannot reveal spiritual things. Romans 8:13 says For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Romans 8:13

It is blessed to be Spiritually awakened.

In our Bible Highlight Jesus confirmed that flesh and blood cannot reveal that Jesus is the Son of God.

Call on the name of Jesus when you are ready, And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22 KJV

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ I will be happy to be alive in the Spirit to glorify God. Please create my awakening into your Holy Spirit today. in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back