Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Following God's will

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
For a while now God has been pulling at my heart to serve the homeless. I finally put in my application to volunteer and immediately got a call back. I'm supposed to meet a gentleman today to give me a tour of the shelter and I'm supposed to serve dinner on the 29th. I am feeling very nervous and scared. I'm starting to doubt my ability and want to do this. Do I really have the time and heart to follow through? Thoughts of skipping out on the meeting today keep crossing my head and I'm thinking that it'll cut too much into my own personal time.

Pray that this fear and selfishness pass so that I may continue feeling passion for those who are in need.

Thank you.

Praying Gods' will comes to pass :pray
Blessings to you Raquel.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back