Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs forget me not

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Lots of these old stores where few people had cars, and walked to shop. The sound of a screen door swinging shut reverberates though my head whenever I think of them.

Exposure is spot on; everything is just as it should be, darkening to black at the end of the building. This would be a really good B&W.

Lots of these old stores where few people had cars, and walked to shop. The sound of a screen door swinging shut reverberates though my head whenever I think of them.

Exposure is spot on; everything is just as it should be, darkening to black at the end of the building. This would be a really good B&W.
I didn't have the chance ,I have a few hundred photos of my trip .that old store called me for days ,one of many .View attachment 11250[/ATTACH]0408211033.jpg

Attachments

• 0407211700.jpg
    0407211700.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 0408211034.jpg
    0408211034.jpg
    1,022 KB · Views: 0
Yes, that was an ongoing source of revenue for many stores; Coca-cola would pay to have their logo put up on the store.

Back