Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Four Blood Moons

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The article missed the point totally:

1) It missed these blood moons in relation to the Hebrew calendar and feasts days, something I'd expect Gentiles who don't know the Sabbaths to do. These same Sabbaths are signs of things to come.
2) Like any arrogant leftist leaning article who think they are one cut above the rest on their supposed academic high-horses, the reason people believe these are symbolic isn't because the moon controls anything like they'd have us believe in their condescending statement:

For most of human history, the moon was largely a mystery. It spawned awe and fear and to this day is the source of myth and legend. But today we know a lot about our favorite natural satellite. Do you?

Rather, the likes of Hagee are merely saying (even if I must admit he's cashed in on this one) that eclipses are mentioned in bible prophecy, and the bible mentions "set times" of Yahweh. Thus, it's NOT the eclipse that's causing everything, but rather God using the cycles he created to announce something, sort of like an alarm clock.

To say that we believe the moon causes this is as abysmally ignorant as saying we believe the clock controls our going to the doctor for an appointment at 10AM. The clock did not do anything -- it's merely symbolic of an event that is scheduled. The heavens are Yahweh's clock.

Actually, something has already happened. I think God got our attention to WATCH as the time of the end approaches. I see more and more Christians questioning traditional holidays, and getting back to a biblical calendar, which is based in prophecy being a practice run of what will happen, at the time of the feasts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back