Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"Free" ebook on the blood of Christ.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Danus

from Nathan W. Bingham
During the month of September, Reformation Trust is giving away the eBook edition of Blood Work. In this book, Anthony Carter traces the theme of the blood of Christ through the New Testament, showing how the biblical writers used the powerful metaphor of the blood of Jesus to help Christians grasp the treasures Jesus secured for them in His death on the cross. In doing so, he provides a fresh perspective on the atonement Jesus made.

Carter delves into the New Testament’s teaching on several of the blessings that flow to believers because of the blood of Jesus, from their “purchase†by the blood (Acts 20:28) to their “freedom†through the blood (Rev. 1:5).

“In a day awash with self-help books, it is refreshing to be reminded that we indeed cannot help ourselves, but God, through the blood of Christ, has done more than help us; He has saved us. Thank God for the blood!â€
—Dr. Voddie Baucham Jr.

“Anthony Carter has brought to our senses what many Christians have taken for granted, the precious blood of Christ. His scholarship and passion are evident. We need this book.â€
—Lecrae Moore

Download the ePub edition from the Ligonier Store.

All download options:

Blood Work (ePub)
Blood Work (MOBI / Kindle)
Blood Work (iTunes)
Frequently Asked Questions (from our FAQ section)

What kind of devices read ePub files?

iPhones, the iPod Touch, iPads, Sony Readers, and Nooks are a few of the devices that read ePub files. You may also view ePub files on your computer by using Adobe Digital Editions (http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/). Additional devices and reader applications may be found here: http://www.epubbooks.com/ebook-readers.

If you have a different device that one listed here, please check with the manufacturer to ensure it can read ePub files. The Kindle does not read these files, but Amazon does sell all Reformation Trust titles in the Kindle format.

How do I download my ePub?

After purchasing the eBook, you will be directed to your Dashboard (you must set up a Ligonier account to access your Dashboard and all electronic files). You will see the title listed as well as a “File†link. Click on “File†and the ePub file will be downloaded to your computer. You may then move the file to your designated software and upload to your device.

iTunes instructions on adding ePub files to iBooks: http://www.apple.com/itunes/itunes-news/2010/04/using-itunes-to-add-epub-files-to-ibooks.html

Offer expires September 30, 2013.

will it load on my PC?

I'm not sure.
If you go to the main site there are three options to download it, and I think the first one "ePub" is what you use for a PC.

Ligonier gives away books sometimes and on Fridays they have a lot of stuff for $5, or they might have a promo item (book, DVD, or CD series) for any amount donated to the ministry. There is a ton of good literature on reformed theology there.

Has anyone downloaded this book yet? It is a great read. I'm about half way on it. Free for a few more days.

Back