Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

FreeCell 1 Million........

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

AirDancer

When I had an XP computer, I delighted playing the FreeCell 1-million, numbered games of solitaire. There were only a couple hundred thousand yet to solved when my computer was replaced. That game was not part of the packaging with the Windows 8 computer.

I'm on the search for the game to download free onto my computer, but have failed thus far. Not only is it a goal to solve all the ones that can be solved (only one couldn't with the original 32,000; approximately 7 couldn't be solved in the 1-million version), but the cards were a good way to challenge the ol' brain.

Can anyone help in this quest to find a numbered version of FreeCell 1-million?

Thanks!

It is freecell Eora but not the good one...:cries

The other one i could challenge Airdancer to game # 5954 and play against time...

I've never played FreeCell in the timed version. I've just been content to play & solve & notate the numbered games I've completed.
(I have a 3-ring binder with the list of numbered games I've solved. I know, I know....:shame)

Now I understand what you meant! In the long search for FreeCell (my fav version), I've seen sites where the game had a timer but not a game # . A lot of the sites had FreeCell, but the games were randomly selected, without numbers. I want to be able to select the number.

They scaled down on the freebies with the newer machines ... guess they didn't want to have to re-write some of the programming or something :shame

Either that or Bill tried & tried & tried some more to solve game #11982 of the original 32,000 games..... that's one that couldn't be solved - even by computer!

I've played Tri-Peaks Solitaire.... 3 levels: easy, medium, hard .... keeps the Top 10 scores in each separate category....the layout of the cards changes after each win. The only problem with that game: it will reset itself at random. The player can be on a roll (with several wins, with running score over 3000) and the game will stop. Very frustrating.

I miss my FreeCell!

Amidst a tangled website map contact

How to Beat the Impossible Freecell Game
On Windows, Freecell game #11982 is impossible to beat. But there is a way, albeit unorthodox.

Open up Freecell and hit F3 (or Game -> Select Game) and type in 11982. Hit Control-Shift-F10, then move the 2 of hearts to the 3 of spades and voila, you won the game. At least, that’s what your game statistics will say.

Oh, to have my FreeCell back so I could give that a try! (I wouldn't count the 'win' as official ... but it would be fun to see if the unorthodox solution would work.

Can't. It's been taken apart for the parts already.

Might have to find someone with an older laptop they don't want....

There's only another couple hundred thou of the 1 million I need to solve.

Back