Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fukushima?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What ever happened to it? Did it just go away? Is it all better now?

I was thinking about that BP spill too. Is it all cleaned up?

How come you don't hear anything about any of this stuff?

But yet we have plenty of real housewives, and keeping up with the kardashians

What ever happened to it? Did it just go away? Is it all better now?

I was thinking about that BP spill too. Is it all cleaned up?

How come you don't hear anything about any of this stuff?

But yet we have plenty of real housewives, and keeping up with the kardashians

Its American viewership... I think it isn't even worth turning on the TV sometimes.

Last I heard was that they are using Sunflowers to help clean up the radioactive particles at Fukushima. Clean up is boring news.

I think it was last month that I heard a radio report about Japan restarting their nuclear reactors.

About Fukushima? I don't know why, because when I moved my couch to the other side of the living room and lined it up with the coffee table my sinuses started clearing up. So there must be something to it.

Funny:nono2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back