Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

FundamentalISM/EvangelicISM are having serious issues keeping members

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You know the groups with Light shows, big sctreen TV 's all over the place, Top sound systems, nice rock bands witha EXCELLENT guitarist. ...Wonderful greeters at the door BIG smiles.
Longgggg song serive,,oh aka **worship time**
Doors open at 10, OK if you arrive at 10:05
Building seats lots, but sit whereever you want as there are plenty of empty seating.
Lets not forget the greeting moment during song serive,,ohh how happy
The leader says a few things, back to music, then he gets down to his business...we all know the deal
Church hopping did not work out.
hummm, I thinkl i'll sit on the sidelines for a while.
Its falling FAST. fact is all religions are dying. The 20 somethings are not buying in.
so the future?
Its not going to be anything like we had past 400+ years.
and its not going to be like Evala's pagan Christianity book futuristic.
with small home base groups..
Its all going to be about studying the original greek and finding out what God is really saying in the scriptures.
KJV/englisg trans as Bibilotry worship will be a thing of the past.
The **new christianity** will not be anything like past/current christianityISM, as It will not be a ISM.
The future assembly will be all about God, and His Holy Involvement in each assembly.
Sorry Sunday assemblers will miss out. If remain obdurate/obstinate to the truth
All(Protestantism) current christian doctrines/dogmas will fall.
I posted on this forum UNorthodox Ideas, as I know not to post on forums that might upset a hornets next.
Yes I am antichristianityISM. ChristianityISM is like a old jallopy with 4 flat tires,,,, winding its way near a cliff...

What/how the Protestants gather as a assembly, its all man, made, I can not find anywhere that says this is how a assembly should go, a la Protestantism.
That whole paraphernalia, gizmo, ,,where in the NT says to act out such events..,Paul Peter would be agast, if not in horror while visiting one of these congregations.
This is why Protestantism is splintered into countless sects.
God is One, not 100 spirits.
Sure 7 Spirits to the 7 assemblies, but they all had a very close undersatnding as to the manner of fellwoship and lived as One People all week long.
Ridiculous protestantism's plethora of ideologies.

You know the groups with Light shows, big sctreen TV 's all over the place, Top sound systems, nice rock bands witha EXCELLENT guitarist. ...Wonderful greeters at the door BIG smiles.
Longgggg song serive,,oh aka **worship time**
Doors open at 10, OK if you arrive at 10:05
Building seats lots, but sit whereever you want as there are plenty of empty seating.
Lets not forget the greeting moment during song serive,,ohh how happy
The leader says a few things, back to music, then he gets down to his business...we all know the deal
Church hopping did not work out.
hummm, I thinkl i'll sit on the sidelines for a while.
Its falling FAST. fact is all religions are dying. The 20 somethings are not buying in.
so the future?
Its not going to be anything like we had past 400+ years.
and its not going to be like Evala's pagan Christianity book futuristic.
with small home base groups..
Its all going to be about studying the original greek and finding out what God is really saying in the scriptures.
KJV/englisg trans as Bibilotry worship will be a thing of the past.
The **new christianity** will not be anything like past/current christianityISM, as It will not be a ISM.
The future assembly will be all about God, and His Holy Involvement in each assembly.
Sorry Sunday assemblers will miss out. If remain obdurate/obstinate to the truth
All(Protestantism) current christian doctrines/dogmas will fall.
I posted on this forum UNorthodox Ideas, as I know not to post on forums that might upset a hornets next.
Yes I am antichristianityISM. ChristianityISM is like a old jallopy with 4 flat tires,,,, winding its way near a cliff...
If “All(Protestantism) current christian doctrines/dogmas will fall,” then that means all the biblical doctrines of Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox, etc., will also fall and they’ll be left with only their unbiblical doctrines, correct?

If “All(Protestantism) current christian doctrines/dogmas will fall,” then that means all the biblical doctrines of Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox, etc., will also fall and they’ll be left with only their unbiblical doctrines, correct?
Hi
Yes read their histry
Yeshua says
**Ye will know them by their fruits**
THe Jesus Movement Out Pouring 1970's = No fruits.
Only God can give revelations.
Now why God gave such a super powerful out pouring on us in the 70's,, perhaps God was only seekinga few among the many. All the ones I know got sucked into protestantism,, most left that sect, and went their merry ways.
back to your Q, yes that entire org since Constintine was a State Thing. btw as you know the Roman Institution is falling apart fast, churches are closing month by month. Same w Eastern Orthodox , seats emptied, The Europens are just about atheist , My guess is 50%++ of the jews are not religious/atheist.
So yes all organized religion is falling apart and fast. Its UNREAL. the empty seating.
In less than 100 yrs all protestant buildings will be shuttered,,,if not sooner. I just employ the 100 yr mark for insurance. Think about it NO PROTESTANTISM on the world stage, Roman thing might hold on in some form, but I do expect the great EQ to take out Vatican City which sits in the middle of Rome this C to fall. Or early 2100's.
So yes all religions will be reduced to history books, This is what the prophets foretold.
God does not need religions in His Holy Kingdom
Try to find 20 somethings in a church or any sort, jewish, orthodox etc, = Good Luck,
That Gen are The New Nihilists. Mixed with The New Paganists.

Hi
Yes read their histry
Yeshua says
Now why God gave such a super powerful out pouring on us in the 70's,, perhaps God was only seekinga few among the many. All the ones I know got sucked into protestantism,, most left that sect, and went their merry ways.
back to your Q, yes that entire org since Constintine was a State Thing. btw as you know the Roman Institution is falling apart fast, churches are closing month by month. Same w Eastern Orthodox , seats emptied, The Europens are just about atheist , My guess is 50%++ of the jews are not religious/atheist.
So yes all organized religion is falling apart and fast. Its UNREAL. the empty seating.
In less than 100 yrs all protestant buildings will be shuttered,,,if not sooner. I just employ the 100 yr mark for insurance. Think about it NO PROTESTANTISM on the world stage, Roman thing might hold on in some form, but I do expect the great EQ to take out Vatican City which sits in the middle of Rome this C to fall. Or early 2100's.
So yes all religions will be reduced to history books, This is what the prophets foretold.
Try to find 20 somethings in a church or any sort, jewish, orthodox etc, = Good Luck,
That pretty much illustrates Paul's prophesy from 2000 years ago...
It is written..."This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (2 Tim 3:1-5)

That pretty much illustrates Paul's prophesy from 2000 years ago...
It is written..."This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (2 Tim 3:1-5)

Yes its NOW happening as Peter, John, Paul gave us ample forwarnings. Its like a explosion of Egoism. UNREALL> I was around in the 60's, I witnessed some things for sure,, but whats happening today, is EXACTLY what Peter, John, Paul said would take place in the gentiles final epoch of rulership.
I am A political, but who can not see one man controiling a ENTIRE major political party within the USA, It is HIS PARTY He owns it. No one back in the 60's, 70's would have never ever imagined such a event.
The things happening today, are way out whatever we could even REMOTELY imagine. and the future,,, Can we imagine a world in the next 10? 20? 30 yrs??
well yes and no.
Computers have pretty much hit max technology, Retail is dying, that is something we could not forsee in the 70;s. WE thought retail would be around forever. The Malls.
Computers have given us some good, but at what cost.. Thats the thing.
had to scroll up to see what title I gave this thread..
ok back to subject.
So who would have imagined churches closing up SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS.
If I had siand a event would occur in the future, the few members of our group would have stoped fellwoshipping w me, and gave me the boot,, which they did anyway.
Now we do know the 666 chip is a reality in some ways,
and that at least 1 old ,mainline protestant church in Germany has made a experiment with embracing AI as The Pastor for at least 1 service,, the pews were packed, with only the curious seekers, Not anyone who went to fellowship with other anointed.
You can see that on a YT upload.
The few churches here in New Orleans, look half empty at best. Many Roman buildings are closing now. Metairie has some doing OK, as we have a huge hispanic pop, = solid catholics til death. Most mainline are near death. The few evangelical type things with loud music, ligh shows, big screen s, are barely holding on. = More than 1/2 empty.

Last thought as I about to enter prayer time...before bed

This topic could as well be titled
God vs Religion
Thats basically is what it has come to
God has no use for religionS, Includes Judaism/Messianicism, all A-Z gentile sects.
There is God's Way and Man's ReligionS.
The 2 dont mix.
These are the days, chose REligion
Or
Fellowship with God and His Words.
The one leads to neurosis, and a questionable after life existence.
The other leads to Renewal, and a experience of Yeshua as the fount of Life,
https://biblehub.com/john/11-25.htm

Note well, Yeshua 's words,
Resurrection and the life.
Not only as rsied to glory after this body, but giving Life to our body while on this earth. That is His Life grants us health in mind body soul, while on earth.
God showed me this meaning in my sufferings I am enduring these past decades. =
I should be dead, as my organs are barely functioning. But it is Yeshua saying to me, Not only I am THe Resurrection from the after life, But I am The Life Giving Sporit that allows me to live on even though my organs poor health define me as dying/near death.
This is why I am expecting a most glorious 2028 Outpouring I am in great need of multiple healings,, The Q is
will I, can I , my organs that is, hold out til that time of The 2028 OutPouring??
Only God knows that answer.
At the moment I am not having dreams foretelling death, nor signs/symblos of my death.
Praise God for His super abundant MercieSSSS, To keep me alive, as i have much work to do.

Last thought as I about to enter prayer time...before bed

This topic could as well be titled
God vs Religion
Thats basically is what it has come to
God has no use for religionS, Includes Judaism/Messianicism, all A-Z gentile sects.
There is God's Way and Man's ReligionS.
The 2 dont mix.
These are the days, chose REligion
Or
Fellowship with God and His Words.
The one leads to neurosis, and a questionable after life existence.
The other leads to Renewal, and a experience of Yeshua as the fount of Life,
https://biblehub.com/john/11-25.htm

Note well, Yeshua 's words,
Resurrection and the life.
Not only as rsied to glory after this body, but giving Life to our body while on this earth. That is His Life grants us health in mind body soul, while on earth.
God showed me this meaning in my sufferings I am enduring these past decades. =
I should be dead, as my organs are barely functioning. But it is Yeshua saying to me, Not only I am THe Resurrection from the after life, But I am The Life Giving Sporit that allows me to live on even though my organs poor health define me as dying/near death.
This is why I am expecting a most glorious 2028 Outpouring I am in great need of multiple healings,, The Q is
will I, can I , my organs that is, hold out til that time of The 2028 OutPouring??
Only God knows that answer.
At the moment I am not having dreams foretelling death, nor signs/symblos of my death.
Praise God for His super abundant MercieSSSS, To keep me alive, as i have much work to do.
This thread does not belong here.

And....
Why is this happening?

This thread does not belong here.

And....
Why is this happening?
Take your complaint tlo the mods, Let they make the decision
Delete Topic
Give me WARNINGS
Delete my acct
This room if you read is for
UN-Orthodox ideas = Heresy, Not just heretodox, But full blown heresy.
as long as I am NON inflamatory, Respecful, non combative in this room/Thats why I do not post in any other room on this site.
Thats the 2nd time a member has said ***Your comment belongs on another topic forum** as I brought up a comment on THe Sabbath as being Saturady NOT the protestant sunday,, he said, your comment belongs in the topics dealing only with that matter, My comment was mainly about another subject and the sabbath issue was only added in as a sub-commentary.
and I am sure if another embers complain and take their issues over the mods often enough, you may get your your way.
God calls us to expose, to reveal what we see in this world, I see so much wrong w wjat is called Protestrantism, in all its countless cults.

Members who may feel offended by the things I say are free to avoid comming to this room and or ignoring my posts.
My comments are not meant to disturb anyones faith here. Its healthy to listen to the other POV and allows more openess to let others make up their own mind about what Organizational Christianity is, its past, present and dismal future. Thre thing is dying, ,,and we all should understand the why's and wherefors about this inevitable, fateful , process of its **Throes Of Death**
Even Joel Osteen the biggest church in america will have very rough days ahead trying to get his seats filled. Oh how embarassing, massive stadium w 50% occupancy OR LESS.
a slow painful death. Why should we NOT document the reasons why this thing is slowly BUT SURELY dying.
Its part of our epoch and should be discussed, its history and ideas.
I'm waiting to see if my acct gets snactioned, before I post yet another topic dealing with **Protestantism** now this next will most certainly create enemies ,,again its the forum for us heretics, so what is posted here should not in any way disturb the others who are keeping another faith.
I do not go to their rooms and create trouble, I post civil, respectful , positively if not w enlightenment, this is what Yeshua commands us to Love One another as He has given His LIfe for us, WE do the same, Sacrifice our life for each other. By this they will know we are of God. Agape is the central idea of a life with Yeshua.
and that is my purpose here, I only speak what God shows me ,

Take your complaint tlo the mods, Let they make the decision
Delete Topic
Give me WARNINGS
Delete my acct
This room if you read is for
UN-Orthodox ideas = Heresy, Not just heretodox, But full blown heresy.
as long as I am NON inflamatory, Respecful, non combative in this room/Thats why I do not post in any other room on this site.
Thats the 2nd time a member has said ***Your comment belongs on another topic forum** as I brought up a comment on THe Sabbath as being Saturady NOT the protestant sunday,, he said, your comment belongs in the topics dealing only with that matter, My comment was mainly about another subject and the sabbath issue was only added in as a sub-commentary.
and I am sure if another embers complain and take their issues over the mods often enough, you may get your your way.
God calls us to expose, to reveal what we see in this world, I see so much wrong w wjat is called Protestrantism, in all its countless cults.
But you didn't answer my question.

But you didn't answer my question.
ahh OK my bad, had to ck my post to see what Q are you refering to
so
**why are the Chrurhes/protestantism falling apart, never ever to recover and will soon disappear from planet earth??**
What do the scriptures say
Paul** you gentiles be veryyyy careful, you are only GRAFTED in branch, NOT really part of the actual vine, so if you fail like the jews have failed, you too will be cut off.**
Man made institutions built and organized around man and his schemes, those not sent by God , has no chance at long term survival.
WE are in the last epoch of gentile rule and God is now finally entering Judgements
= Protestantism has sealed its own fate. The 20 somethings will have noithiing whatsoever to do w religion, = No one to replace the grey haired members of protrstantism = Doors are now closing
Sorry OUT OF BUSINESS
Reads the signs.
Protestantism is nothing more than a buisness.
Go to YT there are countless vids shredding the thing called christianity
Hope that helps to answer
Judaism too is on its way out.
Synagogues SORRY CLOSED FOR REPAIRS..
:hysterical:clap

Hi
Yes read their histry
Yeshua says
You paint with an exceedingly broad brush and provide no support for your assertions. Some Protestant denominations are declining and some are increasing. Those that are declining are typically those that have a liberal theology or dead faith, while those that are increasing typically hold true biblical beliefs. Of course, there are false denominations that are likely increasing, such as Word of Faith, but they'll get their due at some point.

Where is this foretold?

And, yet, true Christianity is a religion.

I have many in my church. You don't seem to be basing this claim on anything concrete.

And yet there are some that are Christians, Muslims, etc.

so
**why are the Chrurhes/protestantism falling apart, never ever to recover and will soon disappear from planet earth??**
Paul** you gentiles be veryyyy careful, you are only GRAFTED in branch, NOT really part of the actual vine, so if you fail like the jews have failed, you too will be cut off.**
Man made institutions built and organized around man and his schemes, those not sent by God , has no chance at long term survival.

The church, and specifically the CC, began 2,000 years ago.
That's a pretty long time.
Jesus asked if He would find any faith when He returned.
Maybe it's just that His prediction came true...maybe we're nearing the end.

Any idea or concept cannot exist without man-made organization and schemes...
unfortunately - because man is so full of sin that his pride and ego many times gets ahead of him.

WE are in the last epoch of gentile rule and God is now finally entering Judgements
= Protestantism has sealed its own fate. The 20 somethings will have noithiing whatsoever to do w religion, = No one to replace the grey haired members of protrstantism = Doors are now closing
Sorry OUT OF BUSINESS
Reads the signs.
So what is left??

The real "church"...Christ's body.
Let me ask you this:
If there were no buildings where Christians could meet and worship together,
DO NOT IGNORE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES - HEBREWS

Do you really think we'd still have a Christian "religion" today?

I don't think so.

Let me ask you this:
If there were no buildings where Christians could meet and worship together,
DO NOT IGNORE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES - HEBREWS

Do you really think we'd still have a Christian "religion" today?
I don't think so.
Yes, the true church of God could meet in a car.
All the false "churches" would melt away.

so
Sorry OUT OF BUSINESS
Reads the signs.
Could you please reply to post 14?
Thanks.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00