Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Genesis 8.22: '...and cold...'

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I still can't even fathom (minus) anything. Hahaha

Where I live in Florida, USA, yes, it's been 25 years since it snowed here. and then and even just recently with the ice, bridges were closed. We just had a little bitty bit of ice, just a little bit of ice and it seemed the whole city closed down just about. We don't do ice and snow here very well. Hahaha

Well, a lot of my fellow-Canadians flock to Florida; called the snow-birds... :)

Blessings.

I do, mr. farouk. God is so good!!! to us His children. Lord, Thank You!!!

Keep praying-Have faith in God
He is listening. Love In Him, N.

I do, mr. farouk. God is so good!!! to us His children. Lord, Thank You!!!

Keep praying-Have faith in God
He is listening. Love In Him, N.

Amen; the Lord is indeed good to us always: Ebenezer: 'Hitherto hath the Lord helped us' (1 Samuel 7.12).

Blessings.

Back